Poker Vt Is Now Live

right now its not worth it, cardrunner and 2s cracked are a much better value
THE TRUTH, I MEAN ITS NOT BAD, BUT I GOT WAY TOO EXCITED FOR STUFF THAT DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO CR...FWIW THO I HAVE ONLY WATCHED A COUPLE VIDS. THE AJUNGLEN DN HU VID SEEMED VERY ELEMENTARY, AND THE ANNETTE VID WASNT EVEN VIEWABLE. NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT SOME PARTY PEE SUXK VIDS THO, IM SURE THEY WILL BE EXCITING AND I WILL LEARN SOME NEW STUFF. BUT I MEANNN BAHHHHHHHGOOOO LAKERS 1-0 IMO
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE TRUTH, I MEAN ITS NOT BAD, BUT I GOT WAY TOO EXCITED FOR STUFF THAT DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO CR...FWIW THO I HAVE ONLY WATCHED A COUPLE VIDS. THE AJUNGLEN DN HU VID SEEMED VERY ELEMENTARY, AND THE ANNETTE VID WASNT EVEN VIEWABLE. NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT SOME PARTY PEE SUXK VIDS THO, IM SURE THEY WILL BE EXCITING AND I WILL LEARN SOME NEW STUFF. BUT I MEANNN BAHHHHHHHGOOOO LAKERS 1-0 IMO
You should watch the things that aren't just the online videos.Curious for your feedback on the live hand analysis in the Real Time Thought Process Section as that's the content that is unique and to my knowledge hasn't been done by anybody else before.
You should watch the things that aren't just the online videos.Curious for your feedback on the live hand analysis in the Real Time Thought Process Section as that's the content that is unique and to my knowledge hasn't been done by anybody else before.
Been my favorite part by far. But I am not sold on the way it's laid out. It's a little too much talking about one hand, I'd rather have quite a few hands in there, and get as much info as I can. Maybe like an extended version of the 'Summary' vids, and that's it. I don't need to see 6 versions of the same hand, just put it all into one and give me more hands to watch. It's definitely comprehensive, but some of us don't need to be told to fold J8o UTG for 2 minutes :)Haven't fully finished it yet, I watched the first 2 hands. But that's my initial thought.I also liked the real time online stuff, with DN vs Adam, but not that match specifically. I like the concept though and wouldn't mind seeing it in like an online 6-max game or something with the teachers.I've watched one part of JC's first vid and 2 parts of Annette's. Can't comment too much on those yet.
they should have payment options through poker sites
I agree with you there. Just would have to change the way they did things, because right now, it's an autodebit from the credit card you use. If they use a site, they have to rely on everyone to pay on time, and if not, cancel accounts. Might just make it into a big hassle.But yeah, I wish I could do it that way too.
I agree with you there. Just would have to change the way they did things, because right now, it's an autodebit from the credit card you use. If they use a site, they have to rely on everyone to pay on time, and if not, cancel accounts. Might just make it into a big hassle.But yeah, I wish I could do it that way too.
meh, all other training sites can handle this. and i doubt they say anything against new options when the recognize that they'll get a new wave of customers by doing that. probably just a question of time. i'd like that too, don't have a CC as a eurodonk.
Been my favorite part by far. But I am not sold on the way it's laid out. It's a little too much talking about one hand, I'd rather have quite a few hands in there, and get as much info as I can. Maybe like an extended version of the 'Summary' vids, and that's it. I don't need to see 6 versions of the same hand, just put it all into one and give me more hands to watch. It's definitely comprehensive, but some of us don't need to be told to fold J8o UTG for 2 minutes :club:
On this comment. I watched a few more, and the hand with Paul and Daniel was a good example. So I jumped the gun a bit, it looks like there is a bit of both types of things on there. Though I still think those first 2 hands might have rehashed some things a bit too much.I do hope this type of content keeps up regularly though.
Been my favorite part by far. But I am not sold on the way it's laid out. It's a little too much talking about one hand, I'd rather have quite a few hands in there, and get as much info as I can. Maybe like an extended version of the 'Summary' vids, and that's it. I don't need to see 6 versions of the same hand, just put it all into one and give me more hands to watch. It's definitely comprehensive, but some of us don't need to be told to fold J8o UTG for 2 minutes :club: Haven't fully finished it yet, I watched the first 2 hands. But that's my initial thought.I also liked the real time online stuff, with DN vs Adam, but not that match specifically. I like the concept though and wouldn't mind seeing it in like an online 6-max game or something with the teachers.I've watched one part of JC's first vid and 2 parts of Annette's. Can't comment too much on those yet.
I think you mistakenly found your way into the "those of you so stupid you got an F on the quiz" section. Get outta my playground! LOL
Did they solve your issue? Had to send them an email as well. Tried two different CCs butI guess they don't want my money :club:
They saw that you joined in 2005 and this is your first post and cancelled your membership. Just kiddin........they haven't responded to my email yet. Hopefully by the time I get back home from work.
ya i looked at it a little more and the videos are much better than the first few i watched..guess i just picked a few bad ones to start
They saw that you joined in 2005 and this is your first post and cancelled your membership. Just kiddin........they haven't responded to my email yet. Hopefully by the time I get back home from work.
:ts That's why!! I have posted before (less than 6 posts) but not sure why this is listed as my first :huh:Ok. Just checked email and support believes that the CC is viewing me as trying to make a deposit into a real money poker gaming site. They (PokerVT) are working on additional payment methods but have no ETA on when it will be available. :club:

imma check my email now... im on my phone at werk but they told me last nite that they were gunna check it out in the morning. support was pretty solid as they were takin about 30min at most to reply back to my emails

What about the whole "Negreanu reveals the advanced tournament strategy that the pros have been hiding." Is that worth anything? Also, his small ball approach, is that topic useful/interesting? I'm ready to sign up but just need to be sold a little bit more.

Three words...DR. CHARLIE FREAKIN' SWAYNE!!!OK, that's 4, but seriously, the only people I'd have been more excited about are dead (Alan Turing, Euclid, you know, those awesome math guys from ages gone by...)But...the site looks very nice and I look forward to seeing more of it when I sign up. It's quite different from CardRunners and PokerXFactor, it would seem, so that's nice.Good luck and all that!

There are 4 sample videos up now.They are in the Training Features Section1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small Ball2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VT3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournament4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley Swayne

Me also..........sent email
Hi Cody -After some investigating this is what I have come up with.This problem occurs when your credit card company feels the transaction may be for depositing money into a real money poker gaming site. Please try another card if you have one.We are working on adding new payment methods but I don't have an exact time frame on when they will be ready.Thanks for your patience,MatthewPokervt.com Support
There are 4 sample videos up now.They are in the Training Features Section1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small Ball2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VT3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournament4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley Swayne
And a thread if anyone wants to comment on the samples. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry2622109

I put in my info to sign up, went to the confirmation page hit submit then got some submission error using firefox. Then I went to input my info again and it tells me my credit card already has a record of use. Help?