Poker Vt Is Now Live

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me only 2 minutes and got 80%. Does this mean I have a chance?Maybe I should have slow played the test and gone for the 100%.

imo.. its probably better to wait another month before u sign up so that there are a few more videos etc. to make your month worthwhile.
the FCP promo price is only good until June 1st.

Checked the FAQ....it said they accept American Express.Tried to join and the only options were Visa and MasterCard.Oh well..... probably wouldn't have helped a donkey like me anyway.

is there any reason why its saying credit card error. all my info is correct and i def got funds etc
If anyone is having this problem please do the followingMake sure you have java script enabled.Download flashplayer 9.0Completely close out of your browser and sign back in.If you are still having problems send an email to support@pokervt.comThanks,
If anyone is having this problem please do the followingMake sure you have java script enabled.Download flashplayer 9.0Completely close out of your browser and sign back in.If you are still having problems send an email to support@pokervt.comThanks,
even reset my cookies and nada, shot them over an email
A few of us have taken the test but some of us (me) got asked only 10 questions while others were asked 60. How can I get the 60 question version?
The 60 question test was pared back to the 10 questions as the general feedback was that it wasn't working very well and some of the questions weren't serving much of a purpose since they were too specific to Charley Swayne's math section.
The 60 question test was pared back to the 10 questions as the general feedback was that it wasn't working very well and some of the questions weren't serving much of a purpose since they were too specific to Charley Swayne's math section.
So it was Charley that put me on tilt last night. Good to know.

Any additional discount for charter members? I'm not sure i can afford to join at the moment, Cardrunners has turned me into a lagtard, and im suffering a serious case of 4-betitus, and could soon go broke. Although i have discovered my edge. I'ts near a cliff.