• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors need to draft someone who can play inside. please. I know far too well that drafting between 10 and 14 will not give an impact player (at least not for the Warriors), but fuck they need someone who can rebound and bang inside.

Warriors need to draft someone who can play inside. please. I know far too well that drafting between 10 and 14 will not give an impact player (at least not for the Warriors), but fuck they need someone who can rebound and bang inside.
DeAndre Jordan may be available for them. He's very raw but tall, long, and athletic.
It has to be Beasley. What's been their problem the last few years; no post presence. Beasley, scorer in the post.Love has to go to Dantoni right?
Come on.....D'Antoni is a lock to take the best Euro on the board, Gallinari.As a heat fan, I am thrilled. #2 was the best spot for them. Let the bulls make the impossible choice and we take the other star who now has the chip on his shoulder of not being #1. (there was actually a columnist in the Palm Beach paper who said this result was more bad luck for the Heat. what an idiot. they had a less than 50% chance of being top two which is all that matters. no wonder print journalism is dying.)I assume the bulls will take Beasley which would be perfect. Then the Heat can take Rose who I like better. Rose is a chicago kid which hurts....but they need a front court guy who can score so badly. I cant imagine the Bulls passing on Beasley but who knows. If the Bulls take Rose, I think the Heat should seriously discuss shipping the pick to Dallas (along with Mark Blount's terrible contract) in exchange for Dirk and Dallas' #1. Dirk needs a change of scenery. I would be ok with Miami taking Beasley but it is not ideal in my mind.
If the Bulls take Rose, I think the Heat should seriously discuss shipping the pick to Dallas (along with Mark Blount's terrible contract) in exchange for Dirk and Dallas' #1. Dirk needs a change of scenery.
This is funny. It's going to take a lot more than that to get Dirk.
This is funny. It's going to take a lot more than that to get Dirk.
I am an idiot. I forgot to write in that Marion would be involved.something like:Miami gets:DirkDallas #1throw-in player (Bass? whoever?)Dallas gets:Heat #1MarionBlountthrow-in playerthen Dallas could rebuild around Beasley and have some serious pieces both to complement him or to trade (Howard, Marion, Terry). That is if Dallas wants to rebuild. They might want to reload for one more run with Kidd. Unwise imo.

I think Beasley will make the better pro, but I think that Rose is the right pick for Chicago. Unless they make a deal to trade away Tyrus Thomas or Drew Gooden sometime before the draft, the pick will be Rose. If they keep Hinrich, he needs to be moved to the 2-spot. At KU, he played his best when he did not have the ball handling responsibilities.

I am disgusted that the Kings played well enough to get the 12th pick which as RTM said, is basically draft Limbo.
Not with Pietre making the pick. Its even money that he finds a starter with the 12th pick.
Not with Pietre making the pick. Its even money that he finds a starter with the 12th pick.
I don't think this draft is deep enough, although I have not done enough research.Petrie just got back from Europe and basically said Meh, that there was nobody he saw as a potential star. Of course this could also be typical Petrie keeping his pick close to the vest.
I think Beasley will make the better pro, but I think that Rose is the right pick for Chicago. Unless they make a deal to trade away Tyrus Thomas or Drew Gooden sometime before the draft, the pick will be Rose. If they keep Hinrich, he needs to be moved to the 2-spot. At KU, he played his best when he did not have the ball handling responsibilities.
Hinrich can't play 2-guard in the NBA.
I recently heard the bulls have been getting calls about Hinrich. Yay.
are they offering ten maple bats? that would be overpaying I guess.....if they can move his 5 year contract for anything I will be stunned.

Haha, oh the Hinrich haters. If you get that guy in the right system w/ the right players around him he can be a very good player....he's just not the kind of player to carry a team, he's a very good complimentary player.

• 2 weeks later...
Michael Beasley was officially measure at the pre-draft camp at 6'8". He was listed 6'10" at K-State. Not good for him.
Looking more and more like a 3 than a 4.I think that two inches will easily cost him the #1 overall slot.
Looking more and more like a 3 than a 4.I think that two inches will easily cost him the #1 overall slot.
the chances the Heat trade their pick just went up 25%.