$10,000 In A Month At Nl 25 Full Ring

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like he's going to make it easily he's +1130 after 2 days play so far.
Its not a guarantee. He needs to average like 325 a day so up 650 would be exactly on pace right now. So he is a little ahead of schedule but due to variance you have to expect there to be up and down days. I felt like he would start strong and then begin to wear down as the daily grind of playing so many tables for so long starts get to him. So the real challenge will occur when he gets closer to the $10,000, starts to wear down, and time starts to run short. Also, being that he is playing so many hands everyday, can it be expected that a player of his caliber will profit on each day of the month playing this level? I mean he is pretty good and each day he does play enough hands to somewhat take the variance out of it. So, personally I wouldnt be surprised if he pulled a profit each day of the month, even if its just a small one. I mean ive gone on long lossless streaks at this level and I'm nowhere near as good as he is I would presume.
Plus the $25 buyin is only 15 euro's which doesn't buy much in western europe. It's uber micro stakes.
It's true that the dollar is pretty low right now in comparison with the euro, but the value of the euro itself changes depending on the european country and its economy. I live in Portugal and the average salary is much lower than the european average; the same is true for living expenses. So, 100 Euros may mean pretty much the same in products in which there is an international similarity(like computers, tv's, etc), but when it comes to the expenses that you pay every month(car, food, scholl) it means a lot more 100euros in Portugal than france or germany.Conclusion: Most donks will come from France and Germany. :club:

LoL, was checking out the 2+2 official update thread and it looks like they are all hooked on JTV now, that was soooo 2 months ago on FCP (thanks Chrozzo)

Nice job finding a graph...I was looking through the 2+2 thread last night tryna see how he did on the day and after going through like 15 pages of people talking about justin.tv I gave up lol...Looks like he had a tough day...Maybe he was tired after playing so much the past few days...Now the question is will he wake up motivated today to play great or demoralized?

He says if his jtv channel breaks 1k viewers he's gonna create a freeroll on stars lolshould be a fun freeroll, wonder how $$ much he'll put up237 viewers atm

He says if his jtv channel breaks 1k viewers he's gonna create a freeroll on stars lolshould be a fun freeroll, wonder how $$ much he'll put up237 viewers atm
I dont think it will break 1000 viewers...Ive never even seen it over 400...but you never know. Every time I go there to try and get an update I'm shocked at how many people actually are sitting there watching the back of someone who is on their computer lol...

I tried 24 tabling .01/.02 to just try it out...I would have to say its an experience...I played 400 hands (very quickly obviously) and made a whopping $1.77. I wasnt able to keep track of what was going on at what table at all...I had no idea what the size of any of the pots were...Wasnt even really looking at the suites of the cards...I dont even know if I would call it poker, its more of a clicking exercise. I never timed out but some of my tables started to get short and it just got harder and harder. I had the Mets game on and couldnt even look up to watch Reyes' HR.So how WGC is able to do it well chatting on JTV and posting on 2+2 is beyond me. I guess it takes practice lol

I tried 24 tabling .01/.02 to just try it out...I would have to say its an experience...I played 400 hands (very quickly obviously) and made a whopping $1.77. I wasnt able to keep track of what was going on at what table at all...I had no idea what the size of any of the pots were...Wasnt even really looking at the suites of the cards...I dont even know if I would call it poker, its more of a clicking exercise. I never timed out but some of my tables started to get short and it just got harder and harder. I had the Mets game on and couldnt even look up to watch Reyes' HR.So how WGC is able to do it well chatting on JTV and posting on 2+2 is beyond me. I guess it takes practice lol
Simple. If you watch his live web cam, you might figure it out...He has two keyboards and two mice: one keyboard+mouse combo for his hands......and the other for his feet (unfortunately, this is below the camera viewing angle)