$10,000 In A Month At Nl 25 Full Ring

i think he just said he's only up 2 bi's... (he's been playing since midnight.) he needs to make 10fnK already!
much better. I like your style.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His room is the most watched room on that streaming site at the moment. Random peole keep dropping in and asking wtf is going on.
lol...I cant believe that there are still over 300 people watching this...

I jus checked it out again...He said he is up $1060 and it is day 2. So if I heard correctly he is off to a great start.

$1060 in two days at NL25? Damn...I guess he is 24 tabling though, his eyes are going to bleed at the end of this month. He won't have to play poker for like 6 months, though, if he wins this bet. He's going to log like 500k hands this month alone, so crazy.

Why is this kid on the weirdest sleep schedule on earth??
Guessing he wants to make sure he covers non-US hours. Please don't bring on the Europeans or whatever jumping down my throat. The fact is, the easier it is to get money online=more fish.
Guessing he wants to make sure he covers non-US hours. Please don't bring on the Europeans or whatever jumping down my throat. The fact is, Eurpoeans are generally idiots
FYP
Guessing he wants to make sure he covers non-US hours. Please don't bring on the Europeans or whatever jumping down my throat. The fact is, the easier it is to get money online=more fish.
Plus the $25 buyin is only 15 euro's which doesn't buy much in western europe. It's uber micro stakes.

The conversion rate and the fact that it is easier for them to put money online are both interesting factors that I never thought of...hmmm...interesting...

The conversion rate and the fact that it is easier for them to put money online are both interesting factors that I never thought of...hmmm...interesting...
Rdog is pretty smart once ina while