$10,000 In A Month At Nl 25 Full Ring

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Security is a huge issue.I discussed the terms with someone on 2+2 who ended up not being serious, and feigned retardation to dodge the obvious angle he was going to shoot.I would take this bet, if the terms were controlled so that we could tell for certain that you were not having money dumped to you. Because of the difficulty in arranging this (which involves doing it in vegas, in a secluded room with fresh accounts, and no way to contact your friends to tell them what it is), it would have to be for something substantial for me to consider booking it. And i dont realistically expect anyone would subject htemselves to isolation for a full month.these prop bets work much better for shorter periods of time.

Also if anyone wants to bet against him at his stated odds, I will book the bet for pretty much any amt.
Let's see. My 500K to your 200K? I pay him $100K to not play a hand all month and profit $100K myself. Pretty good deal for the two of us. :club:
Let's see. My 500K to your 200K? I pay him $100K to not play a hand all month and profit $100K myself. Pretty good deal for the two of us. :club:
he's got a lot more than 100k riding on this for himself.

dang.. for some reason im really excited about this.. im gonna keep tabs on teh 2p2 threads and post the updates here.it starts in 13 mins. imo.

he's got a lot more than 100k riding on this for himself.
Yeah ok. And likely he wouldn't throw this just for a couple bucks anyway. My point was that it's very dangerous betting on someone other than yourself doing this for "any amount".And yeah keep us updated. I'll be curious to see how it goes.
dang.. for some reason im really excited about this.. im gonna keep tabs on teh 2p2 threads and post the updates here.it starts in 13 mins. imo.
Sounds good cause I'd love updates and Im not a bif 2+2 fan so I dont really feel like going there and looking for them lol...so thanks in advance...
Thanks, I have no idea how to use two plus two. Crossposting daily updates would be awsome.

For those of you that have worked out the math, I can almost guarantee he isn't planning on averaging playing 18 hours per day. Would be very surprised if he didn't have a significantly larger winrate than 5 PTBB/100. Once you start upping that number this challenge becomes more doable.

Yea he's at a ton of tables on Stars now. Has anyone taken into account that he can do this on two sites so more than 24 tabling is possible?

Please post graphs etc so I don't have to wade through 4 with people posting every time he takes a drink of water. I tried to keep up with the challenge that someone else did last month at 1/2 (to win 40k I think) but there were too many damn idiotic posts to get to one that I was looking for.
Yea he's at a ton of tables on Stars now. Has anyone taken into account that he can do this on two sites so more than 24 tabling is possible?
He is only playing on Stars unless something happens to Stars and he can't play there (site down, etc).
Hes prob bored already...but watching the webcam for 1 sec gave me the urge to play...
I considered doing something similar (obviously on a smaller scale) but Deuces talked me out of it, since well..........my life is pretty crazy right now. I think it would be fun.
I considered doing something similar (obviously on a smaller scale) but Deuces talked me out of it, since well..........my life is pretty crazy right now. I think it would be fun.
I can see it being fun for a shorter time like maybe a week...a month is nuts...Also does anyone know what an "auto hot key" is/does which prevents him from timing out...someone talked about it in the web cam chat.

shit, totally missed out on this thread until now.I wanna take the "he won't do it" @ 5:2My $100 to your $40. (pokerstars money)Anyone wanna book this? King?

I can see it being fun for a shorter time like maybe a week...a month is nuts...Also does anyone know what an "auto hot key" is/does which prevents him from timing out...someone talked about it in the web cam chat.
Probably software forum on 4. No idea how that would work.......unless it just automatically has a default action if action is on you.
shit, totally missed out on this thread until now.I wanna take the "he won't do it" @ 5:2My $100 to your $40. (pokerstars money)Anyone wanna book this? King?
Obv after he lost a buy in hahaha...

If one of you math guys wants to work out something very, very difficult but not impossible for me to do 8 tabling .10/.25 (or maybe even .25/.50) 6 max for a 2 week span.........I would consider it. I just think a month right now would be too hard but I could probably find 2 weeks where my business partners would have to work it out on their own without me for a short time.

BOOKED.