Also, it would be nice to have some recourse in case you get two guys playing each other in the first round.For the record, if anyone draws my name, I will trade two players for me.
Guess you don't really want to hedge the bet there, huh?
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,1) When is this tournament?2) Can I put a spot on "hold" until I get home from work (prob 10ish tonight) and can ship then?
Tournaments on Saturday, will lock you up for 1
Acid_Knight ( ? ) - 2
Acid_Knight Obviously :)Same on FT and on Stars, except I guess Stars would be Acid_Knight (Las Vegas)
Tournaments on Saturday, will lock you up for 1
I'm GalloFX on Stars and FTP looshle.If anyone else wants to split another one. :icon_biggrin:If I split another one, Bull would and me would have our first pick and the 2nd pick would be for me and whoever.
Quick nit question: How are the boxes "randomly" going to be selected? (if this was stated earlier srry I'm lazy and didn't read)
Assign each player entered in the tourney a number 1-64. Start with the list of people on page 1 of this thread who are participating. Draw a number. Whoever gets number 25 gets the player numbered 25 in the tourney, whether it's Phil Ivey or some donk. Etc.That is kind of how it has to work since they don't seed people, right?
Quick nit question: How are the boxes "randomly" going to be selected? (if this was stated earlier srry I'm lazy and didn't read)
just put everyones SN in a hat. first person drawn gets ferguson, 2nd ivey. 3rd bloch according to the lobby, so on and so on
just put everyones SN in a hat. first person drawn gets ferguson, 2nd ivey. 3rd bloch according to the lobby, so on and so on
I will randomly draw names using a vaguely defined method and report back with the results.First pick:Acid Knight gets Overmatched Internet Qualifier #1.
Assign each player entered in the tourney a number 1-64. Start with the list of people on page 1 of this thread who are participating. Draw a number. Whoever gets number 25 gets the player numbered 25 in the tourney, whether it's Phil Ivey or some donk. Etc.That is kind of how it has to work since they don't seed people, right?
Meh, the best/quickest/fairest way is to just list out everyone playing, go to http://www.random.org/sequences/, type in 1-64 have it spit out the #s. Whatever # you get is the player who registered in that slot.
Also I'll take 4 spots as long as we do the rng style draft, I ship to Zach?
2 spots max, ship to zachwill use that generator since its obv i am way too lazy to write, nevermind cut pieces of paper
I'm GalloFX on Stars and FTP looshle.If anyone else wants to split another one. :icon_biggrin:If I split another one, Bull would and me would have our first pick and the 2nd pick would be for me and whoever.
I'd be down for this for sure. Just confirm that you are still open for this option and I'll ship you $25 on StarsWordyyoyo
Shipped 100 to ZachDoesn't look like its going to fill, why not let ppl buy more than 2?
It's only been up a day and it's half full already. If not many more are sold tonight, I'll open it up to 4 max a person.