• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty obvious that basically what happened up to now:Mischief, Level 2: ZOMG........scare card..........betRest of Field, Level 6 and Level 7: I know that he knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows.......you knowMischief's previous opponents: Assumed he was Level 5 at the leastHastings: Did some research and figured out that Mischief is Level 2. GG Mischief.

FINDDAGRINDA vs. ANDY BLOCHDAVID SINGER vs. MASTRBLASTRANSKY451 vs. WHITELIMEBRIAN HASTINGS vs. MISCHEIFOFMAGIC

LMAO.........Brian Hastings: nice score for uBUT WHAT ABOUT ME BRIAN, WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!????

Tournament Director just told David Singer after he won that tourney will be paused until 16:00 EST tomorrow.
TilterMarkus (Director): The tournament is pausing until 16:00 ET tomorrow after this round, Brian. You don't have to stick around unless you're curious who your next opponent will be.;klfjapiojdsfopiwjref;lkjaefWell, I'm ITM kind of. I paid $200 to play and have $100 locked up. I like the 1/2 and 1/4 odds of making a profit in this one.

If whitelime wins this, I'm going to cry I tried so hard to get him.MarkEdit: And I tried to get Stinger, but I told GWC Brian Hastings was Stinger and he was like, oh, thats Stinger? No Sale!!God I suck at trades :club:

David Singer: do you know if it is possible to add a 5 minute break every hour during play tomorrow?TilterMarkus (Director): It's possible to do manually. If the remaining players all agree I'm sure we can set that up.David Singer: i think its a good idea. That is how things are normally done in sng's and tournaments on here. Please do what you can to get it done. Also, so the person who wins quicker tomorrow doesn't have a big advantage, i think there should be a break before plaDavid Singer: play starts for the final matchTilterMarkus (Director): Sounds good. We'll run it by the 4 semi-finalists before play starts tomorrow to make sure everyone is okay with that.David Singer: ok, i think its fair to do that whether or not everyone agrees, please do your best to add those breaks

Full Tilt Poker Game #6551710307: $25K Heads-Up Championship (49738779), Table 1 - 170/340 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:25:49 ET - 2008/05/24Seat 1: FinddaGrind (20,710)Seat 2: Andy Bloch (59,290)FinddaGrind antes 25Andy Bloch antes 25Andy Bloch posts the small blind of 170FinddaGrind posts the big blind of 340The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Andy Bloch raises to 888FinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind calls 548*** FLOP *** [5d 3h 2d]FinddaGrind checksAndy Bloch bets 888FinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind raises to 4,080Andy Bloch raises to 58,377, and is all inFinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind calls 15,717, and is all inAndy Bloch shows [Kh Ks]FinddaGrind shows [7s 7d]Uncalled bet of 38,580 returned to Andy Bloch*** TURN *** [5d 3h 2d] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [5d 3h 2d Ad] [9c]Andy Bloch shows a pair of KingsFinddaGrind shows a pair of SevensAndy Bloch wins the pot (41,420) with a pair of KingsAndy Bloch: ggFinddaGrind stands upwhitelime sits downwhitelime adds 80,000*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 41,420 | Rake 0Board: [5d 3h 2d Ad 9c]Seat 1: FinddaGrind (big blind) showed [7s 7d] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: Andy Bloch (small blind) showed [Kh Ks] and won (41,420) with a pair of Kings

Weeeeeeeeeee!! Well, I'll at least break even!!Full Tilt Poker Game #6551710307: $25K Heads-Up Championship (49738779), Table 1 - 170/340 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:25:49 ET - 2008/05/24Seat 1: FinddaGrind (20,710)Seat 2: Andy Bloch (59,290)FinddaGrind antes 25Andy Bloch antes 25Andy Bloch posts the small blind of 170FinddaGrind posts the big blind of 340The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Andy Bloch raises to 888FinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind calls 548*** FLOP *** [5d 3h 2d]FinddaGrind checksAndy Bloch bets 888FinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind raises to 4,080Andy Bloch raises to 58,377, and is all inFinddaGrind has 15 seconds left to actFinddaGrind calls 15,717, and is all inAndy Bloch shows [Kh Ks]FinddaGrind shows [7s 7d]Uncalled bet of 38,580 returned to Andy Bloch*** TURN *** [5d 3h 2d] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [5d 3h 2d Ad] [9c]Andy Bloch shows a pair of KingsFinddaGrind shows a pair of SevensAndy Bloch wins the pot (41,420) with a pair of KingsAndy Bloch: ggFinddaGrind stands upwhitelime sits downwhitelime adds 80,000*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 41,420 | Rake 0Board: [5d 3h 2d Ad 9c]Seat 1: FinddaGrind (big blind) showed [7s 7d] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: Andy Bloch (small blind) showed [Kh Ks] and won (41,420) with a pair of Kings

David Singer: do you know if it is possible to add a 5 minute break every hour during play tomorrow?TilterMarkus (Director): It's possible to do manually. If the remaining players all agree I'm sure we can set that up.David Singer: i think its a good idea. That is how things are normally done in sng's and tournaments on here. Please do what you can to get it done. Also, so the person who wins quicker tomorrow doesn't have a big advantage, i think there should be a break before plaDavid Singer: play starts for the final matchTilterMarkus (Director): Sounds good. We'll run it by the 4 semi-finalists before play starts tomorrow to make sure everyone is okay with that.David Singer: ok, i think its fair to do that whether or not everyone agrees, please do your best to add those breaks
o/u on Singers first match tomorrow: 1hr 22min 46secOf course he wants a break after his match. His take the longest. It's funny that he sites how other tourney's normally work to ask for one change. Then goes on and asks for something no other tourney's have. oh and **** me. Brian vs Singer. the o/u just bumped to 1hr 28min 11sec.
Weeeeeeeeeee!! Well, I'll at least break even!!
I'm going to mentally consider this a LL side bet between us.If I win, standard.If I lose then I can say you're ahead $900 in LL side bets. If we tie.......well, lets not do that.
Guys, I only shipped $50 for my two horses.Benyamine didn't really count.- Jordan
looooooooooooooooooooool :club::ts:D

was amazed to see gus's early allin 99 vs qq then ivey going out shortly after knocked out by whitelimewill whitelime take down the remaining pros tonight ? think either him or brian hastings will be the champ :club: