Naismith, I heard AndyMcloed is Ahh_snap, just fyi.Mark
Hmmm. I thought this was the 17-year old kid whose age was outed a last year and had to drop off the grid for a while.I don't know who Ahh_snap is, but I just watched a youtube clip with him that somehow made me feel older than when I thought my guy was a 17-year old.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I thought this was the 17-year old kid whose age was outed a last year and had to drop off the grid for a while.I don't know who Ahh_snap is, but I just watched a youtube clip with him that somehow made me feel older than when I thought my guy was a 17-year old.
He used the name of a banned donkament player hoping he would get more action.

I am running so good right now, you guys seriously have no chance imo.If you want to vote and just ship me $1500 I'll pull my horses out and you guys can play for the remainder. I really think thats fair.Mark

I am running so good right now, you guys seriously have no chance imo.If you want to vote and just ship me $1500 I'll pull my horses out and you guys can play for the remainder. I really think thats fair.Mark
I <3 you.

No response from FTP. The fairest thing to do I think is to take everyone who had a Sattwinner or has someone that was mysteriously taken off the list to have another random draw.

No response from FTP. The fairest thing to do I think is to take everyone who had a Sattwinner or has someone that was mysteriously taken off the list to have another random draw.
Sounds good to me.

I think Shawn Buchanan is better than Scott (Mstrblaster)....because scott is a lagtard and I don't know if you guys saw how buchanan owned Waco's soul in the WPT calling down with 33.....I'll trade you Buchanan for Mstr Mark, I think you should take it, I only want Mstr so that I don't have to root against a friend.

just forfeit their picks, imo.
I think Shawn Buchanan is better than Scott (Mstrblaster)....because scott is a lagtard and I don't know if you guys saw how buchanan owned Waco's soul in the WPT calling down with 33.....I'll trade you Buchanan for Mstr Mark, I think you should take it, I only want Mstr so that I don't have to root against a friend.
Level.Buchanan>MastrblastrVolunteers to take the worst of it becuase he's a "friend?"No sir. Good try :club:

hahaha no CTS.I'm so favored to win this thing!!!Nice try JC. I agree mastr is a lagtard and not suited for this format, but I'm sticking with him I think. I have a feeling!Mark

hahaha no CTS.I'm so favored to win this thing!!!Nice try JC. I agree mastr is a lagtard and not suited for this format, but I'm sticking with him I think. I have a feeling!Mark
****ING RIGGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, MARK WAS RIGHT ABOUT US JUST SHIPPING HIM SOME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Picks updated in OP.If there is a last minute switch, obviously whoever had the person that dropped gets the new person.If there are 2 or more, I will randomly pick again.

Lol at Brian Townsend registering 70th and not getting in this. That's very +EV for the rest of the field.Also, any public reason why CTS dropped out?