LOL I have mastrblastr and ivey, just ship me whatever first place money is right now.Also, I'll most likely be willing to trade Ivey for Krantz from Zimmer, or any players who's name start with a D and end in urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Mark
sigh the rich get richer :club:
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deuces, I'd trade Ivey for Urindanger also.acid knight, I'd trade mastrblastr for Whitelime.Mark

leftygolfer FAKESKYlefty/gallo ANDY BLOCH
Nice..this is HORSE right?
also, need the 50 for the lefty/gallo pick.
We good?

After reading much of the 2+2 thread, there might be a decent chance that this field changes in some way. Maybe all that crap with FT switching people out, adding Antonius in, etc stuff happened a few days ago but there is a slight possibility some high stakes player wants in and they let them. What is our plan if this happens? I mean, I guess as long as we can tell who got switched out for who, its pretty easy to just give the one who got bumped the new player. Flip a coin if there are more than one?

After reading much of the 2+2 thread, there might be a decent chance that this field changes in some way. Maybe all that crap with FT switching people out, adding Antonius in, etc stuff happened a few days ago but there is a slight possibility some high stakes player wants in and they let them. What is our plan if this happens? I mean, I guess as long as we can tell who got switched out for who, its pretty easy to just give the one who got bumped the new player. Flip a coin if there are more than one?
What? Grr I hate stuff like that. So some no names who were on the ball and registered got bumped for the slacker name pros? Standard...Mark
What? Grr I hate stuff like that. So some no names who were on the ball and registered got bumped for the slacker name pros? Standard...Mark
Looks like they had a couple more slots for sats and took them out to put Antonius in. Long argument between Ansky, AEJones on one side and Taylor Caby on the other about whether FT should have done this. Lots of speculation that FT didn't actually make the change but PA just merely moved his finger and put his name in the spot he wanted.
LOL WTF???? How bad can I run?
FWIW, AEJones thinks he has a pretty good ROI in this field. Surprise there. If you look at the sats, in the end you most likely end up with a better player than many people already registered (cough* most red pros* cough).

IMO the favorites right now are, in this order:rdoggwcgwc (only because he has 4 entries over jujoki's 2)jujokimeThat being said, I know very little about HU poker and most of these players :)Discuss!Mark

IMO the favorites right now are, in this order:rdoggwcgwc (only because he has 4 entries over jujoki's 2)jujokimeThat being said, I know very little about HU poker and most of these players :)Discuss!Mark
Deuces with a good duo. LeftyGolfer with one good player.

after doing a google search i am pretty happy with my horse a post from 4Sort of to let you know and provide something so talk about...http://forum.cgm.ru/msg?th=32745&prevl...mp;&start=0Rough translation of the first post dated May 5th:- Hello there. My friends often complain that beating low and medium limits isn't as easy as it looks. When I try to reassure them, they say: try it yourself. So I will. Starting bankroll is 1k USD, the goal is 100k, the term is one week. (...) The project will be a lot more interesting if someone wants to make a side bet. Let's start! My screen name on full tilt - PostFlopAction....So on the first day of the marathon the guy multiplied his bankroll in PLO, PLO HU and NLH HU enough to register to four MTTs, leaving 3.6k behind. He then duly won Monday 1k on FT, increasing the bankroll to 94 500, and quickly collected another 8k in PLO, achieving the initial goal of 100k.And although some people say that the goal is NOT achieved because he didn't beat LOW stakes and won most money in a donkament, I think the rest of us can just bow to Alex Kostritsyn's skill...he is also the guy that won the Aussie millions... named Alex Kostritsyn