Shipped $50 for 1 entry - muwarrior83

I'm GalloFX on Stars and FTP looshle.If anyone else wants to split another one. :icon_biggrin:If I split another one, Bull would and me would have our first pick and the 2nd pick would be for me and whoever.
Wanna split 1 big fella?
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna split 1 big fella?
I'll split one.Looshle can you make an entry for me and Lefty on a seperate one?

I'll take 2....will ship.

gimme the last 4 and lets get this started?
damn... i was just a little too late whoever is putting this together send me a pm if someone backs out or doesnt pay.
damn... i was just a little too late whoever is putting this together send me a pm if someone backs out or doesnt pay.
They prob wont let me get anymore spots so there are 4 left. Send to Zach on Stars his name is on the first page.
They prob wont let me get anymore spots so there are 4 left. Send to Zach on Stars his name is on the first page.
Ill take 1$50 shipped to zach on stars from Bassyk (Vic Australia)i presume this is ok even though this is my first post , YAY!
Ill take 1$50 shipped to zach on stars from Bassyk (Vic Australia)i presume this is ok even though this is my first post , YAY!
Nice first post, way to jump right into the action.

Bolded names in OP have paid. Everyone get your money in to Zach ASAP and I can draft it tonight so everyone will have 2 days to trade.