• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped 100 to ZachDoesn't look like its going to fill, why not let ppl buy more than 2?
The self proclaimed nit wants to buy up 4 horses? This makes me wonder if you did some ninja math and found out the ev of 2 spots vs 4 spots.

me and canuckistan are shipping for a pick. team calgary connection will pwn everyone

When will we know the set up of the matches?Does anyone know how FTP seeds HU second/third/fourth rounds?Are trades allowed the entire tourney or just for round one?If they're allowed through out the tourney, what's going to keep 3 people from taking 12 picks really deep while trading percentages?

sidenote: TY hoosier for only participating in a $100 gamboool if I used random generator and not picking them out of a hat.Like the kid you're trusting you live with for 6 weeks would pull a move to get an edge on a $$ amount you spend before you can even get INTO the rhino.

When will we know the set up of the matches?Does anyone know how FTP seeds HU second/third/fourth rounds?Are trades allowed the entire tourney or just for round one?If they're allowed through out the tourney, what's going to keep 3 people from taking 12 picks to the finals and trading percentages?
I'd say make the rule no trades in the middle of the tourney.Again, people taking percentages of each other's picks does not affect your EV at all. If people want to reduce variance and split the pool in any way it should be up to them if it gets to that point. For the interest of simplicity I think no mid-tourney trades would be best for everybody.
When will we know the set up of the matches?Does anyone know how FTP seeds HU second/third/fourth rounds?Are trades allowed the entire tourney or just for round one?If they're allowed through out the tourney, what's going to keep 3 people from taking 12 picks really deep while trading percentages?
Trades only can occur before the tourney starts .I'll figure out who gets who as soon as every spot is sold and post it in OP ASAP so trades have enough time to happen.
sidenote: TY hoosier for only participating in a $100 gamboool if I used random generator and not picking them out of a hat.Like the kid you're trusting you live with for 6 weeks would pull a move to get an edge on a $$ amount you spend before you can even get INTO the rhino.
looolI didn't even know you were running it tho.....if I did I def wouldn't have even trusted you w the RNG.