So I've been away from the online poker world for a while and was wondering if the visa gift cards still work on stars and tilt etc/
They generally don't anymore.. The E-check system is hands down the easiest way to move money on and off sites if you are in the States, these days.
So I've been away from the online poker world for a while and was wondering if the visa gift cards still work on stars and tilt etc/
Yes they do, but make sure you get the ones that say "All Access."Edit: I've only tried this on Stars, so I'm not sure about Tilt.
asked one too many times imo
i kno im sorry
Yes they do, but make sure you get the ones that say "All Access."Edit: I've only tried this on Stars, so I'm not sure about Tilt.
thank you/thread

I have found that as far as depositing goes, I like money grams on pokerstars. It is only a ten dollar fee and you can send anywhere from like 50 to 2500. As far as withdrawing goes I couldn't tell you , all I do is deposit.

I have found that as far as depositing goes, I like money grams on pokerstars. It is only a ten dollar fee and you can send anywhere from like 50 to 2500. As far as withdrawing goes I couldn't tell you , all I do is deposit.
Somebody has to...