High Stakes Poker Hsp?

• 1 month later...

This whole thread is barely noticed, so I don't know if anyone will see this, but does anyone know what music the Pstars commercial is using?And why do they put players flinging chips in both Pstars ads and FTP ads, when anyone who plays knows how rude that would be?

• 3 weeks later...

What's with HSP and the WPT not going to be on TV? I used to love watching the WPT, though I will admit that I don't really watch it anymore because of the lack of pros at the final tables...but I was reading Shannon Shorr's blog and he brought up a good point. Becuase it won't be on TV, there will be less amatuers so the fields will be pro-heavy and tougher. This might bring back some meaning to the WPT title but the prizes will be smaller.But I loved watching HSP and saw every episode. I don't know why GSN isn't renewing it. It seems to me like it brings in a big enough audience.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm excited for the new season and I'm glad GSN renewed it. The PAD cash game was good, but it was nothing like HSP.
GSN just optioned it. We'll see if they actually order a season. No such announcement yet, however.
  • 1 month later...