me up and throw away the key, imo!!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!But dont ban me please!!I think I broke my foot too, so now I have to crawl to the fridge to get my beer.. It sucks, but I need the alcohol to make the pain go away.And yes I am drunk.Leave this open at least until I pass out.kthx.I love ypu all.peace bitches

OP is homosexual FYI
i loldbut sadface for jorge. one can only assume he broke his foot making burritos or thinking of a way not to work

I'm ****ing starving, and tilted cuz Wendys literally shut down as I was pulling into their driv ethru toasodifja;lsdf;lkasdfjk;lasd;lkjf

I'm ****ing starving, and tilted cuz Wendys literally shut down as I was pulling into their driv ethru toasodifja;lsdf;lkasdfjk;lasd;lkjf
servesyou right!

4 Members: Potsie P, MyPlayIsRAB, chgocubs99, no not baxterHiiiiiiiiii!!!!!Love you all!!Now kiss my ass!!!

microwaved frozen burritos w/ cheese and sour cream w/ a killians irish red on the side, FTMFW!!!
Pour tequila on your foot.It cures all.
I did that actually,but I'm too big to get my foot in my mouth an suck the tequila off.
I did that actually,but I'm too big to get my foot in my mouth an suck the tequila off.
standard. me and canuckistan had tequila last night that tasted like varnish. didnt stop us obv
standard. me and canuckistan had tequila last night that tasted like varnish. didnt stop us obv
you sucked each others toes? Very kinky imo!

Guess who's entering the 100k and winning the whole freaking thing?<---------------this guy!!Guaranteed fyi!!!

When we fail to plan, we plan to fail:taquitos.jpgTaquitos & in-date sour cream, FTW.