.10/.20 Ak In The Bb... Again.

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kclub.gif, Aspade.gif. UTG calls, 1 fold, MP1 raises, 1 fold, CO calls, Button calls, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls, MP1 caps, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: (20.50 SB) 6spade.gif, 7heart.gif, Tspade.gif(5 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP1 bets, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: (12.25 BB) Adiamond.gif(4 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP1 bets, CO calls, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 folds, CO calls.River: (19.25 BB) 8diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets, UTG folds, CO calls.Final Pot: 21.25 BBStandard? I'm mostly concerned about the flop, but the pot being so huge and having 2 overs + backdoor nut flush draw I'm right to see the turn for one SB right?

flop call is stadard with such a huge pot and no one new showing agression.River is intersting to me, as it always is.I wonder if we make more picking off a miss draw bluff.I presuem you were not going to b/f.

I like pf and flop, obviously.I never used to raise this turn, but I think it was an area where my game was lacking, and still even a weak spot of mine today, although not nearly as much.River is interesting. UTG is almost always on a draw here, usually spades, but sometimes 45, sometimes a gutter+pair (maybe this is results oriented), but will he bluff into 2 others often with a whiff or a worse hand? I dunno, I prefer a bet, I think.

I don't think these people would bluff a missed draw often enough. A check/raise on an ace usually stops most people from bluffing the river since they know they're gonna get called. Maybe I'm giving my opponents too much credit.

Nicely played.MP1 is either a decent player able to lay down a big pocket pair when he's clearly behind (KK, QQ, JJ?) or a spectacular donk. Either way, c/r him light in the future when he has the betting lead and win extra monies.

Why wouldn't you c/r? You don't think whoever has the lead is gonna keep betting?
Probably, but not always. You were aggressive preflop, then check/called a middle card flop (which was very correct since you asked). Smells a lot like AK. Then an Ace comes on the turn. That may slow whomever has the lead down if they don't have an ace.
Probably, but not always. You were aggressive preflop, then check/called a middle card flop (which was very correct since you asked). Smells a lot like AK. Then an Ace comes on the turn. That may slow whomever has the lead down if they don't have an ace.
One thing is for sure, they're never going to check when you are behind, and will check some portion of the time when you're ahead.
Why wouldn't you c/r? You don't think whoever has the lead is gonna keep betting?
I would expect a check quite often 4 handed and when he doesn't, I'd get a bit ill about my plan to c/rAlso, I'd hate to give a fre card to the other players