QFMFT!!!! Bitg Brown obv. Best horse in 30 years. Trible c rown ftmfwq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Id love to see it. I like going to the track once a year and always watch the Derby, Preakness and the Belmont if there is a chance at a triple crown winner. Always been dissapointed though. I missed most of the pre race show, why were they talking about Big Brown as a 50 million dollar horse? Did he sell for that or were they just speculating about his value?
Id love to see it. I like going to the track once a year and always watch the Derby, Preakness and the Belmont if there is a chance at a triple crown winner. Always been dissapointed though. I missed most of the pre race show, why were they talking about Big Brown as a 50 million dollar horse? Did he sell for that or were they just speculating about his value?
Ust speculateing. I grew up at Oaklawn park. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Horse races/.
Actually, they have sold syndication rights to Three Chimneys and the speculated price tag was $50 million. They refused to give specifics though. No doubt BB is the favorite to win the Triple Crown and most likely, unless he falls, he'll win by several lengths. It's been 30 years so I'm thinking this may be the year we actually get to see a new Triple Crown winner..........but, I don't think it should be recommended to breed to him because of his foot problems. He's just gonna pass those genes on to his offspring and horse racing needs some good PR going for them.
I just came across this http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5j1CWGS...ssCPD8hgDfiOmNw.I did NOT know that they are allowed to administer steroids to the horses. That seems crazy to me.
But at least they are making a strong effort to make it illegal in ALL states next year. It is already illegal in some states now.PS: Anyone watching NASCAR, wouldn't it be awesome for Dale Jarrett (Big Brown) to win tonight as well? WEEEEEEEEEEEE
But at least they are making a strong effort to make it illegal in ALL states next year. It is already illegal in some states now.PS: Anyone watching NASCAR, wouldn't it be awesome for Dale Jarrett (Big Brown) to win tonight as well? WEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yea, but it is legal in all three of the states where triple crown races take place. Meh. I don't like it.
shouldnt this get moved to some other forum?
Probably, but this is the most boring night ever on FCP unless you are watching/participating in the FTOPS thread so what's the big deal?