2008 Wsop Fantasy Pool

You would get a lot more entries if you pinned a list of the top twenty players for each of last year's events, for the lazier types to check out the killers. The $50,000 HORSE Event has all the best multi-game experts so that is a killer list to pick from.Phil Hellmuth? Not enough No Limit Holdem Events ... :club: ... besides, this year he is going to crash a plane into a lamppost in the parking lot and might not walk away from that crash ... :ts (Just kidding).

In a nanosecond if we had a tier system or more 20-30 picks.A 10 pick system, no way.If you want to set up side action that uses a superior system, I'm 100% in for a $50.
Thats a good idea. How about someone create a WSOP $50 thread. Everyone who's interested puts 20 picks or 30 if people want more down. Either winner takes all, or places. All we then need is a trusted member that people can ship the money until the final relevant Torny.
Thats a good idea. How about someone create a WSOP $50 thread. Everyone who's interested puts 20 picks or 30 if people want more down. Either winner takes all, or places. All we then need is a trusted member that people can ship the money until the final relevant Torny.
This is a good idea. Anyone?
I don't need to make a change, but I did misspell "Johnny Chan" so that it came out "Andy Bloch".
That's funny! I think I will be doing a little research before submitting my picks. I don't want any "misspellings" causing me grief :club:

Yeah but if you notice they are all big buy ins and that will attract Ivey. Thats what he likes to play and it will bring out all the big game hunters and the fish that want to play with the top 25% of the poker world that have the bankrolls and the will to compete against the best of the best which is what these mixed games draw.

The fields are obviously larger, so doing this is only that much more unlikely, but I think the winner of this pool is going to be the player that steps out and gambles with a player(s) that everyone else doesnt have. But, if someone this year pulls a Layne Flack, Ted Forrest, Phil Ivey domination of the WSOP and wins 3 bracelets, and it happens to be a not so top-tier pick, thats what's going to seal the deal.Like already mentioned and should be understood, alot of people are going to have the EXACT same brackets. If you want to win, stick it in with the 2 outer and gambol. How awesome would it be if someone had a bracket with say 6 winners!Which reminded me of one of my utopian poker goals. Win 4 bracelets in one year!

Anyone interested in an Excel sheet (done in OpenOffice) that includes:- All WSOP Events (colorcoded diferent for FCP Point Events and the rest)- Points per Event- FCP Event Points- Non FCP Event Points- Points for all Events- Points per Player- Average Points per Event- Average Points per Player(May have SUM Errors in Microsoft Excel)

Is there anyway to verify our picks were recieved .... I submitted mine but never recieved an email or anything confirming it.... just curious
There's a whole thread below that discusses this.Check the spam folder of your e-mail address and if a confirmation isn't there then send Governator a Private Message and be patient as it might take a bit for him to get back to you.

Is there going to be a running tally of who's winning the pool or any kind of updates on the pool? How many people have submitted entries?Thanks for the great job ya'll are doing!!!

Is there going to be a running tally of who's winning the pool or any kind of updates on the pool? How many people have submitted entries?Thanks for the great job ya'll are doing!!!
YesYesHundredsYou're welcome

Erik SeidelAllen CunninghamBarry GreensteinDaniel NegreanuMike MatusowAndrew BlackDavid UlliottFreddy DeebJosh AriehDavid SingerGambol,wheres the updates etc going to be? here?

• 1 month later...

Assuming I stayed in first place. Can I get a hat to go along with the poker VT and book?Please?

Congrats Dickhead
You're just bitter because I won the Euro2008 fantasy football too! :club:
You're just bitter because I won the Euro2008 fantasy football too! :club:
Yes Very BitterI really wanted the VT, I still can't deposit so paying for a video site is miles down the road.And I didnt do too bad in the Euro seeing Schweinstieger was my only eligible player for at least 5 games.Congrats though,Dickhead