It's gonna be ahead of Jordan's shoving range (I think?) and Jordan is probably shoving close to any 2.
And (this is serious), the 2 big stacks and average stack pro to our left are going to take our hand seriously and fold, right?
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know PearlJammed is "good", but raising with Q9 into a BB with a 6bb stack?gg Jordan
lol. v. standard.... Qs9s plays awesome against a random holding.
GG Jordan, horrible luck.Fluff's stack size and jordans cash?
$6.7k and 104k

Sigh. Day just started bad.I'm pretty sure most spots I found myself in were really standard and just didn't go my way. I folded JJ and AK pf. First time utg opened, I flat JJ utg+1, then a realllly nitty guy squeeze shoves and utg snap calls for 50% his stack. I fold, AA > TT. Next I open AK utg, get flatted, and sb squeezes...it was a pretty damn small 3bet, and I don't love flatting, and I didnt like shove option with my stack and with the size of his small 3bet...so I mucked. Guy behind called and folded to a bet on a Jxx board.I 3bet a LP opener with AJo when I had the btn and took that down...Won a pot w A9 vs KT in bvb, lost next hand...Opened 99 in ep and folded to a pearljammer 3bet in sb. I think that standard but im not sure, everyone says he's nitty and i'm an unknown to him so idk, i dont think he'd lvl me.I 3bet ATo and folded to an insta 4bet shove against a very active LP opener...i think i usually take that down pf given the situation, so w/e...Then obviously I get in a good spot finally with TT and lose to a 2 outer...and I think the JTs is a pretty standard shove given my stack. I know i didn't have fold equity, so I don't know how bad my shove is...if anything I'm assuming it's slightly -ev, but I mean...I'm a donk and I like JTs.Whatever. I'm happy with how I played and I don't really think I coulda done anything different. It's a tournament and you need situations to go your way.GL fluff, hope you tid.- Jordan

imagine...fluff goes from playin $1 tournaments as recently as February of this year to winnin 100k+....hopefully the whole 516. TID GL
what? didn't he play big like... 2 years ago?
what? didn't he play big like... 2 years ago?
i dont know him i jus did the opr...i guess i could definitely be wrong he could be cash game or sitngo player but wasnt sure. maybe he was practicin either way 100k is alot of money
Hoss tbf first in chips. so standard *sigh*Mark
Halfrek up there too (from Hoos beat the other day). This game is so f'd sometimes.

PrtyPsux (Observer): gl fluffDealer: basebaldy foldsDealer: Kochan foldsDealer: Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actIts Erik Ryland (Observer): stfu carlosIts Erik Ryland (Observer): lolDealer: Fluffdog raises to 8,150Its Erik Ryland (Observer): supPipe bomb anyone????

PrtyPsux (Observer): gl fluffDealer: basebaldy foldsDealer: Kochan foldsDealer: Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actIts Erik Ryland (Observer): stfu carlosIts Erik Ryland (Observer): lolDealer: Fluffdog raises to 8,150Its Erik Ryland (Observer): supPipe bomb anyone????
lol

Full Tilt Poker Game #6469463468: FTOPS Event #21 (47445419), Table 62 - 1500/3000 Ante 400 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:35:58 ET - 2008/05/18Seat 1: Kochan (75,978)Seat 3: Fluffdog (114,632)Seat 4: JayJay1 (173,679)Seat 5: Bluffman85 (55,831)Seat 6: holla-athca-boy (45,116)Seat 7: ip_control (63,972)Seat 8: carbonmonoxide (116,407)Seat 9: basebaldy (89,768)Kochan antes 400Fluffdog antes 400JayJay1 antes 400Bluffman85 antes 400holla-athca-boy antes 400ip_control antes 400carbonmonoxide antes 400basebaldy antes 400Kochan posts the small blind of 1,500Fluffdog posts the big blind of 3,000The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***JayJay1 has 15 seconds left to actJayJay1 foldsBluffman85 foldsholla-athca-boy foldsBluffman85 is feeling angryip_control foldscarbonmonoxide foldsbasebaldy foldsKochan calls 1,500Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actFluffdog checks*** FLOP *** [Td 7h Ts]Kochan checksFluffdog bets 6,000Kochan has 15 seconds left to actKochan raises to 15,000Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actFluffdog raises to 24,000Kochan has 15 seconds left to actKochan raises to 72,578, and is all inFluffdog has 15 seconds left to actFluffdog has requested TIMEFluffdog foldsUncalled bet of 48,578 returned to KochanKochan mucksKochan wins the pot (57,200)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 57,200 | Rake 0Board: [Td 7h Ts]Seat 1: Kochan (small blind) collected (57,200), muckedSeat 3: Fluffdog (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: JayJay1 folded before the FlopSeat 5: Bluffman85 folded before the FlopSeat 6: holla-athca-boy folded before the FlopSeat 7: ip_control folded before the FlopSeat 8: carbonmonoxide folded before the FlopSeat 9: basebaldy (button) folded before the FlopFluff caught bluffing?

imagine...fluff goes from playin $1 tournaments as recently as February of this year to winnin 100k+....hopefully the whole 516. TID GL
lol wtf?!?