Poker Themed T-shirts

Was going to order the Jamie Gold shirt until I saw that it would cost $28.99 shipped. Maybe another day I'll get it.

Jack King Off is awesome.
i made a lot of variations on the Jack King Off shirt since some people wanted it to be more subtle, so i have ones with the graphics only without the words jack king and one with out the word off as well as the missing words.also, some black shirt versions of the the tees.
Was going to order the Jamie Gold shirt until I saw that it would cost $28.99 shipped. Maybe another day I'll get it.
i'm assuming you were interested in the long sleeve one $23.99 b4 shipping. if you were actually looking for the tshirt one, it's 19.99. 4 dollars less.
concerning the pictures of people. i will take them down if the people who i have of them complain, but i have tried to photoshop them so they barely are recognizable, for example this is durrrrr tom dwan's.iK58Q.jpgsimilarly for one of daniel n.if they don't like it. i'll just make a big blob as their face. even more so than it already is.
fwiw i hung out with apathy and he had a ship it holla balla shirt, and it was designed like the coke logo. so you fail, its already been done
i'm assuming you were interested in the long sleeve one $23.99 b4 shipping. if you were actually looking for the tshirt one, it's 19.99. 4 dollars less.
Actually it was the t-shirt I'm looking at. But I wear a 3x. I've paid like 22.50 a shirt shipped from tshirthell before, but 28.99 shipped is a bit high for just one shirt. Any FCP "coupins"? :club: Hell, I still might get one for the hell of it anyway. Mostly because it makes me laugh a lot.
i bought this one:jtp.pngit makes me laugh
much appreciated chowds4, you are my very first sale. please update here and tell me how the shirt is and if you like the quality of it. i believe there is a money back gaureentee if you do not like it.
fwiw i hung out with apathy and he had a ship it holla balla shirt, and it was designed like the coke logo. so you fail, its already been done
wow, i must end my life now b/c of this peice of news you have told me.
Actually it was the t-shirt I'm looking at. But I wear a 3x. I've paid like 22.50 a shirt shipped from tshirthell before, but 28.99 shipped is a bit high for just one shirt. Any FCP "coupins"? :club: Hell, I still might get one for the hell of it anyway. Mostly because it makes me laugh a lot.
i thought it should be 24.99. if you buy the 3x size they charge you 28.99? i was not aware of this. i'm sorry if this is the case.EDIT: wow, they do charge more if you buy 3x XL. if they're doing that, they should be charging less for the kids sized ones, which they're not.
Ordering the Jamie Gold ts. I would never wear the typical poker shirts you see people wearing, but this one is great.
thanks flush. please tell me if you are happy when you get it.

I'll probably buy it anyway because I can't stand not buying something that makes me laugh. Haha. The price just kind of shocked me.

• 2 months later...

Yep. The prices went up a couple bucks, but I couldn't resist anymore and ordered the Jamie Gold shirt. It's just too god damn funny to not buy.