F C P Dynasty League 2

I am posting this in the other sports forums since they are more active right now than the football one.People were asking about starting a 2nd dynasty league, so I am.As of now, we have 7 people, and need 5 more for 12.In this league, you keep every player, every year. It is an every year thing as well, so a big commitment to it is needed.Link to the league so you can look at the rules and everything HERE.Rules people do not like will be put up for vote before the draft starts (hopefully mid-July/early August).The league fee every year will be $57 (the 7 pays for the site).If you are interested, please pm me and I will get you a spot.Thanks!

I am posting this in the other sports forums since they are more active right now than the football one.People were asking about starting a 2nd dynasty league, so I am.As of now, we have 7 people, and need 5 more for 12.In this league, you keep every player, every year. It is an every year thing as well, so a big commitment to it is needed.Link to the league so you can look at the rules and everything HERE.Rules people do not like will be put up for vote before the draft starts (hopefully mid-July/early August).The league fee every year will be $57 (the 7 pays for the site).If you are interested, please pm me and I will get you a spot.Thanks!
I am in the original dynasty league and WKT is an excellent, fair commish who runs a great league. Also for any who are interested you'll be joining a great group of owners, should be another good year.
  • 1 month later...

There are only 2 spots left! Pretty good considering we aren't even to training camps yet.If you are interested, please let me know before it fills up!

• 3 weeks later...