Picked Out The Wedding Ring

you know how you used to post pictures of jews for speedz? I'm doing the same for you, only with fat and obnoxious people instead.
Not too creative (not much of a shock- you've never shown yourself to be particularly bright), but could be fun. I'll play too. Obv next in line...070425_rosie.jpg
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too creative (not much of a shock- you've never shown yourself to be particularly bright), but could be fun. I'll play too.
aw, scram. I've always liked you even though you don't seem to like me.rush-limbaugh.jpg
Roseanne.jpgNot really. To be honest, I consider it to be pretty ephemeral. If I need another size, I'll just buy another size. I don't assign any particular significance to the ring itself, but rather what it's supposed to symbolize.
billHillDance.jpgI've had to change rings 2 times since marriage, but I was almost as skinny s DNAwhen I got married, so I had a lot of room to 'improve'

Im going to go out on a limb and suggest that a cutter with a diamond blade can cut tugnesten.I don't think any metal alloy or composite can be harder than diamond.

Im going to go out on a limb and suggest that a cutter with a diamond blade can cut tugnesten.I don't think any metal alloy or composite can be harder than diamond.
Correct, but from what I understood is that most hospital don't (or at least didn't when I looked into it) have diamond blade cutters.