I'm back. Nothing much new to speak about. Someone upper decked the communal toilet in my dorm and the smell won't go away.Also, i bought an IROC. It's pretty fast but my dad's 2004 540i smoked it (his car is SERIOUSLY SICK).Peace.

Not. Clever. At. All.fail-1.jpg
You put periods between all your words. Please tone down those dramatics mister.LIKE WOOOAAAAAH. That dude is totally failing at pouring his drink. Sir, i believe that drink is supposed to go IN the glass. THEN LOOK. It says "fail" on the picture. LOL. I wonder if there's other pictures of people making mistakes with the words "fail" on them. They sure would come in handy when someone makes a stupid post. Instead of coming up with an original or witty response I could just post one of them. Then I could have more time to play my sit-n-goes and that stupid posting person would still understand that I think they're an idiot. Win-Win. YAY!
You put periods between all your words. Please tone down those dramatics mister.LIKE WOOOAAAAAH. That dude is totally failing at pouring his drink. Sir, i believe that drink is supposed to go IN the glass. THEN LOOK. It says "fail" on the picture. LOL. I wonder if there's other pictures of people making mistakes with the words "fail" on them. They sure would come in handy when someone makes a stupid post. Instead of coming up with an original or witty response I could just post one of them. Then I could have more time to play my sit-n-goes and that stupid posting person would still understand that I think they're an idiot. Win-Win. YAY!
you_win_the_prize.jpg
the only thing I don't like about merrick'sprayer is his name. it reminds me of john merrick, the elephant man, and BOY WAS HE UGLY.
I don't like that it reads like this merrickspray... because its too long.Other than that, I would like to see pics of his Iroc.
the only thing I don't like about merrick'sprayer is his name. it reminds me of john merrick, the elephant man, and BOY WAS HE UGLY.
What is a merrick, and why would I need a device (or in this case multiple) to spray it/them?
That's where my name comes from. John Merrick's prayers are heard first. I like you too. Seems like maybe you're the only one with half a brain on this forum.
That's where my name comes from. John Merrick's prayers are heard first. I like you too. Seems like maybe you're the only one with half a brain on this forum.
what do you mean john merrick's prayers are heard first? something out of the book?and YOU GOD DAMNED RIGHT.
what do you mean john merrick's prayers are heard first? something out of the book?
Ever listen to Surfer Rosa by the Pixies? It's like when their talking as a sample and he says "No it didn't have anything to do with anything."
YOU GOD DAMNED RIGHT.
Sig worthy.
After reading this thread I have decided to run in front of a truck on the freeway. See you all in hell.
Makes you miss my antics... dont it?