No Friends At The Poker Table?

There is def some back story I forgot to mention.Player D is a nice guy as wel and likes to play for the fun of the game, not to make money. He thinks the world of player B... he also thinks that player C is a bit of a scumbag, so thats why player D flipped out even though he wasnt actually involved.
Sounds like player D was defending Player B's honour which in essence means that they are homos (ie Gay for each other) ... not that there is anything wrong with that!

So did we find out of Player B and Player D are secret gay lovers? Because clearly the violation was player B disclosing his hand (I got Top/Top).

So we have a weekly home game that has always been low key. Everyone is pretty tight and usually gets along ok. So last week we are playing 1/2 and an interesting hand happens. Player A moves all in UTG for $25 bucks blind. Player B, the homeowner and nicest guy you will ever meet, calls. Player C also calls from the BB.Flop is 10 7 2 and player B bets $25. Player C, who is very loose and pretty terrible, moves all in for $200 more.Now the story with these two is that they are pretty good friends. As I said earlier player B is the home owner and is the absolute nicest guy in the world. Hes very wealthy and only plays 1/2 because thats what his friends like to play. He just wants to win, he could care less about the pot sizes. Player C is a donkey who thinks he can beat Phil Ivey every day of the week and twice on sunday.So anyway. After player C moved all in, player B askes him "I got top pair top kicker, what should I do." Player B immediatly answers, "if you got top pair top kicker.... youre beat." Looking him striaght in the eyes. So being the nice guy that he is, player B says OK I believe you, and lays it down.Player C then goes to muck but the dealer reminds him that player A is all in and he needs to show a winning hand to rake the main pot. He flips over A 7!!Another player at the table, player D, gets HIGHLY offended that he striaght up lied right to his 'friends' face. Player D is so mad he gets up and starts yelling and flipping out ready to throw blows. I have to jump in and hold him back from knocking him out. All this time player B is just kicking back letting the whole thing roll off his shoulders.So I ask you all... is what player C did a terrible, terrible thing to do to your friend, home owner, and over all take advantage of the nicest man that has ever lived?
So which one isn't invited back?

This is retarded on many levels.So player B thinks he can play poker, and when someone bets he can ask should he fold or call. Player C will tell him the truth and he can call/fold. Sounds like a great game.So none of you have ever played with any other people or seen this before? Or heard about verbal tells?I agree with house rules but they obviously haven't been made or mentioned.Player D and Player you ,just need to get over your man crushes on Player B and use actual common sense.

The only person that did anything wrong/illegal was the homeowner who stated his actual hand. That is a no-no, but you can lie about anything you want. If money is no object and he only want's to win, I'm not sure why he wouldn't insta-call $175 when there is already $300 in the pot. Pretty weak against a so called donk if you ask me, that and the homeowner was wrong, for again, a breach of the rules by stating his hand.

Timwakefield called a string bet on me last night in our home game. Pretty douche move if you ask me.
FYP. :club:sorry, couldn't resist
So which one isn't invited back?
the wife
hahahaha
The only person that did anything wrong/illegal was the homeowner who stated his actual hand. That is a no-no, but you can lie about anything you want. If money is no object and he only want's to win, I'm not sure why he wouldn't insta-call $175 when there is already $300 in the pot. Pretty weak against a so called donk if you ask me, that and the homeowner was wrong, for again, a breach of the rules by stating his hand.
Why? He can flip his hand over and show it if he wants.Mark
But he can't SAY what his hand is. :club:
I think you may be referring to the tournament rule that a player cannot say what their hand is.
I think you may be referring to the tournament rule that a player cannot say what their hand is.
No that's the Show One / Show Both rule you are thinking of