No More 25/50 Cent Horse On Stars?

so, what? play money time? stupid stars.
HORSE has been .5/1 and up for as long as I've been on stars. Same with FL deuce to seven triple draw. I wish they had smaller games for both.
HORSE has been .5/1 and up for as long as I've been on stars. Same with FL deuce to seven triple draw. I wish they had smaller games for both.
pretty sure i use to play 25/50 cent. like a few months ago
Full Tilt has what you're loooking for..
am i wrong or am i right? did stars have 20/50 cent a few months ago?i run like crap on full-tilt, i cant be asked to go there.
am i wrong or am i right? did stars have 20/50 cent a few months ago?i run like crap on full-tilt, i cant be asked to go there.
Can you be told?

Remember that time when Jonathan stole the hubcap after being inspired by all those stories about your n'er do well'ing youth and Angela started to strongly reconsider having domestic help so far out of her own economic strata, given the potentially negative influence it might have on her young, sheltered (and still closeted homosexual) son? LOL. You totally showed that Jew bitch...

Remember that time when Jonathan stole the hubcap after being inspired by all those stories about your n'er do well'ing youth and Angela started to strongly reconsider having domestic help so far out of her own economic strata, given the potential influence it might have on her young (and still closeted homosexual) son? LOL. You totally showed that Jew bitch...
wat
Remember that time when Jonathan stole the hubcap after being inspired by all those stories about your n'er do well'ing youth and Angela started to strongly reconsider having domestic help so far out of her own economic strata, given the potential influence it might have on her young (and still closeted homosexual) son? LOL. You totally showed that Jew bitch...
hahaha. he was a little fag, you're right.
Remember that time when Jonathan stole the hubcap after being inspired by all those stories about your n'er do well'ing youth and Angela started to strongly reconsider having domestic help so far out of her own economic strata, given the potentially negative influence it might have on her young, sheltered (and still closeted homosexual) son? LOL. You totally showed that Jew bitch...
She needed Tony, though.. Locking her son in the same house with Alyssa Milano was her last ditch effort of leading him down to path of one day potentially putting his hoo-hoo dilly in some girl's cha-cha.
They launched HORSE with .50/1 games and gradually added higher games after a couple days. Never have had lower stakes.
really? i must be day dreaming