***official Detroit Pistons Thread***

So six str8 years in conference finals for the Pistons. Hopefully Boston and CLE beat eachother up and Detroit makes it to their third finals in those six years. Real happy that Billups will get some extra time to heal up. The Pistons really have lucked out with their draw so far in the playoffs and havent had to play all that great yet. Question-Are the piston underachievers, overachievers, or is one ring about right for this current run. OBV playing in east has made it easier for them.Didn't see an 'official' thread hopefully i did not miss it.

underachievers. Even though they are my hometown team and I wish them the best, I just don't like them. I have a hard time respecting a group of guys who are overly arrogant and think they can just turn it on whenever they feel like it. This attitude IMO made them play extra games in round 1 for no reason other than at times they just don't seem to care. It's hard when you have a team like the Red Wings who go all out game after game to take this Pistons team seriously. They are talented, they have just as much chance as anyone to win this thing but they just never seem to have that drive. I miss 88,89, and 90. That was the last time I loved a Pistons team. But as I said, I wish nothing but the best for them.

underachievers. Even though they are my hometown team and I wish them the best, I just don't like them. I have a hard time respecting a group of guys who are overly arrogant and think they can just turn it on whenever they feel like it. This attitude IMO made them play extra games in round 1 for no reason other than at times they just don't seem to care. It's hard when you have a team like the Red Wings who go all out game after game to take this Pistons team seriously. They are talented, they have just as much chance as anyone to win this thing but they just never seem to have that drive. I miss 88,89, and 90. That was the last time I loved a Pistons team. But as I said, I wish nothing but the best for them.
I will agree with everything said here and add that the Pistons are the whiniest team in the league (except maybe the Spurs). I cant stand them or their annoying announcer and I look forward to them shooting 35% from the field in the Conf. Finals and losing again.
What about when Grant Hill played on his injured ankle against Miami and effectively ended his career?