to be honest, i don't think it will be any better than anything that's not currently out there.edit: i take that back. after looking through the site and attempting to not blow my brains out while taking that quiz, it pretty much wont be remotely close to comparing with the other poker training sites out there. i was hoping to see some sample videos to get a feel for the content, but...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, i don't think it will be any better than anything that's not currently out there.
Yeah, but if the ones it's not better than aren't currently out there, you can't get those anyway, so that would make this the best available, right?
This looks awesome ! I was holding off on Cardrunners just for this. Im thinking about using this concept for golf lessons online with my students.
Don't give up one over the other Bill. CR's is an amazing tool, but this looks really cool as well.
to be honest, i don't think it will be any better than anything that's not currently out there.edit: i take that back. after looking through the site and attempting to not blow my brains out while taking that quiz, it pretty much wont be remotely close to comparing with the other poker training sites out there. i was hoping to see some sample videos to get a feel for the content, but...
I'm told that the sample videos should be available at some point tomorrow.

So has anyone actually subscribed yet? Is the site fully functional right now? If so, I'd like that FCP promo code stat...

I just poked around a bit for the first time, and it seems quite cool.Actually, I just happened to watch the vids where the good guy happened to run like God, yet I didn't happen to see a video explaining how to acheive this God-like status, or how to run like one. I'll be disappointed if they don't teach how to be a luckbox.
AMEN!
No. Just a name/email basic signup info.
Interesting....I did the form fill-out and it brought me to the quiz screen but did not load the test. Will try again later today...Thanks Suited!

Someone had a broken spell check.on signup page: "Regulary $149.95"

Has it been stated yet if/what the people that did the surveys about the training site and the old school fcpers are going to get as a special offer? I remember the website stating something about it.

ill probably sign up for this if a. i get to see a sample vid (primarily from boosted) b. DN does horse videos c. there's a reasonably good price being offered (in order though it's probably b>c>>>>a)

Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.To get this savings please enter the following promo code: FCP40 (and this should NOT be case sensitive)Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PSTAt the bottom of the sign up page there is a place to enter the promo code. To get the discount you must enter the code above.http://www.pokervt.com/

Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.http://www.pokervt.com/
Thats a fair deal. I am wondering about the content of the site. I can’t find anywhere that says how often new content will be added. Everything looks great so far, but how the content is added is going to make or break it. The technology and presentation looks superior to CR, but CR makes a concerted effort to constantly add to the site. What is the commitment level of the instructors at VT?
Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.To get this savings please enter the following promo code: FCP40 (and this should NOT be case sensitive)Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PSTAt the bottom of the sign up page there is a place to enter the promo code. To get the discount you must enter the code above.http://www.pokervt.com/
So we would only pay $90 for sign up and first month?If so, that is a sweeeeeet deal.