The instructors are.DanielPaul WasickaJ.C. AlvaradoAdam JunglenAnnetteBooosted JProfessor Charley Swayne - He's a Math Prof and has developed a Poker Match course.Kirk Morrison also helped out with some things.
Sold.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The instructors are.DanielPaul WasickaJ.C. AlvaradoAdam JunglenAnnetteBooosted JProfessor Charley Swayne - He's a Math Prof and has developed a Poker Match course.Kirk Morrison also helped out with some things.
where is Kirk?
i raise if there's non-hold'em content.
From what I hear, there isn't. At least to start.I've been mildly pushing for LHE content, but really, I just want them to pay me to make LHE vids. lol
From what I hear, there isn't. At least to start.I've been mildly pushing for LHE content, but really, I just want them to pay me to make LHE vids. lol
this is a fantastic disappointment as a daniel training site was the best hope for non hold em instruction (yes, i realize CR and a few others have some PLO content).
this is a fantastic disappointment as a daniel training site was the best hope for non hold em instruction (yes, i realize CR and a few others have some PLO content).
I think it'll get there eventually.
You have to give the other content some time I think.The biggest part of the poker training market is Holdem and especially NL cash games and tournaments. There is only so much time to put all the training material together and you can't have everything at the launch.If Poker VT is the success that I think it will be I think you'll see training modules from Daniel in games other than holdem but I'm not part of the decision making process at PokerVT. I only help out here and there with a couple things.
Biggest snub?annette over boooostedorWasicka over Adam?
Biggest snub?annette over boooostedorWasicka over Adam?
He mentioned all of them.He only mentioned Kirk and Wasicka in the thing about "Kirk and Wasicka were in a hand", but the others were mentioned more specifically. Annette was the first mention.Unless I'm confused about the question.
He mentioned all of them.He only mentioned Kirk and Wasicka in the thing about "Kirk and Wasicka were in a hand", but the others were mentioned more specifically. Annette was the first mention.Unless I'm confused about the question.
Adam is way better than Wasika and can explain himself better. This is clearly quantifiable using my pseudo math. I was making a comment on bob's list order.
Adam is way better than Wasika and can explain himself better. This is clearly quantifiable using my pseudo math. I was making a comment on bob's list order.
I usually just list by age and anybody under 24 I just lump together as being a punk kid.That doesn't explain Charley though since he's the oldest by a few decades.
Ahh... I thought we were in the other thread about the radio show, so I thought you were talking about DN mentioning people. My bad.
I can't wait to download some Juan Carlos Alvarado videos!
I watched about 5 hours of his videos yesterday.He isn't boring when he plays 5/10 and 25/50 NL that's for sure." I'm going to bet here with my draw and hope he raises so I can 3 bet shove " :club:

I've watched quite a few of these videos and all I can say is you guys are in for a huge treat when this gets released, sooooo good.I got an 87% on my first quiz so I guess I am still a "B" player.There are some neat little games on there as well like find the nuts, second nuts, 3rd nuts at every street and you race against a timer.I was very impressed at how fast the videos loaded and the overall quality.I'm pretty sure this is going to be a huge hit.

I've put off getting a cardrunners subscription for this. At some point I'll probably get both.

i promise not to say anything more, but was just watching jc's first hand and i literally laughed out loud in the first 3 minutes'looks like we are going to get it all in on the first hand, it's good for the image'hands revealed after the flop'andddddddddddddddddd he has the nuts'turn'annnnnnnnnnnd i spiked it'

i promise not to say anything more, but was just watching jc's first hand and i literally laughed out loud in the first 3 minutes'looks like we are going to get it all in on the first hand, it's good for the image'hands revealed after the flop'andddddddddddddddddd he has the nuts'turn'annnnnnnnnnnd i spiked it'
loooool, JC alvarado is god