Flopped Small Flush, Facing Aggression

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP1 ($63.05)MP2 ($26.65)Hero ($50.60)CO ($277.82)Button ($35.65)SB ($19.50)BB ($55.55)UTG ($100)UTG+1 ($94.50)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5c.gif, 6c.gif. 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($2.50) tc.gif, 2c.gif, 7c.gif(6 players)SB checks, BB bets $2.5, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $8, CO folds, SB folds, BB raises to $55.05, Hero ??? unknown villainis this Ac or Kc with a pair or set/two pair often enough to make it profitable?

The pot lead on the flop doesn't really feel like a made flush as he's discouraging action. It feels like someone who is protecting against the flush or has the TP+FD combo that you mentioned.It's close but I lean towards a call of his shove here.

The pot lead on the flop doesn't really feel like a made flush as he's discouraging action. It feels like someone who is protecting against the flush or has the TP+FD combo that you mentioned.It's close but I lean towards a call of his shove here.
I lean towards a call then fall over because I'm doing it so quickly.

And the winner is....!

I lean towards a call then fall over because I'm doing it so quickly.
All three responses were correct, but the act of falling over really seems capture the essence of the overall theme of the correct action and intensity one should put forth with their...sh*t, I forgot what I was saying.Just call.

alright, i thought i made the right play and made the call after a short moment of deliberation. unfortunately, he did indeed have the better flush with Qc9c....and maybe he thought he was protecting against a Ac + x or Kc + x himself.brought it up cuz a couple of friends of mine gave me a bad feeling about the call.

If the villain had 5c6c and you had Qc9c in this hand, would it have played any differently?If the answer is no, then I guess it's a cooler.