Having a look over that list my general comments are no thanks to stouts and Hefeweizens, just not a fan. Love the Chimay, that is some amazing stuff. And the rogue brewery kicks ass, if only I could get more varietals in North Carolina, pretty much only find the dead guy ale around here.

Your list is flawed. Im a broke college student, I take what is on sale
i DO understand that, ive been there
Having a look over that list my general comments are no thanks to stouts and Hefeweizens, just not a fan. Love the Chimay, that is some amazing stuff. And the rogue brewery kicks ass, if only I could get more varietals in North Carolina, pretty much only find the dead guy ale around here.
thats unfortunateat least uve had the Chimays

[x] Natty Greenes Pale Ale from Greensboro FTWMy last post in this thread for the night. Im sure Ill have to pick up another case for tomorrow since Im out. First week of summer rocks. Later al

These are the kinds of responses you get from a proper drunk post.

Guys, I invisibilized Bull's posts, and any replies to them, just so you guys know, since he asked the mods to delete his posts in multiple posts.I'd recommend taking it to OT or to PMs/AIM, etc, imo.
What happened to Bull?
He just had a lot too much to drink and posted some personal things that I'm sure he doesn't want on a public forum. Kinda a combo of Chrozzo talk with some stuff you would tell your therapist.
lmao. GET WELL SOON BULL!
lol well put...hope you're alright bull.
I'm alive, fine, recovered from my moment of temporary insanity, and back to speaking (typing) English. Thank you all for the kind words last night. I remember most of it.......sort of.

Why the hell doesn't Cake poker change their HH format? They're harder to understand than a clay aiken post, imo.