SB had a stack of about $120 when I sat down, and seems to play pretty solid/straightforward. Possibly calls preflop and folds to cbets too much.UTG seems a bit fishy.I have been playing TAG, I've only showed down big hands in big pots, but I doubt either player has noticed.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)BB ($16.25)UTG ($9.85)Hero ($45.45)CO ($49.35)Button ($49.60)SB ($88.50)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :ts. UTG raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.35, 2 folds, SB calls $3.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $2.35.Flop: ($10.30) :4h, :club:, :D(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $6.5 (All-In), Hero calls $6.50, SB calls $6.50.Turn: ($29.8 in Main pot $0 in side pot) :5c(3 players, 1 all-in)SB bets $20, Hero folds.Good? Bad? Standard? Awful?

"Hero calls $6.50"I think that is an error. You almost certainly have the best hand right now but your giving SB the odds to call on most anything. Now the turn card comes and you have a hard decision to make. If you put in a big raise on the flop sb may fold right now, and if he doesnt your turn decision is easy.Just my opinion. guess its harder when its your money

I raise the flop more often than not but calling isn't too bad. I think folding the turn is a tight, nitty, but correct fold (ZOMG IM A NIT) because I can't see what donks that we beat and his range crushes us.

As played, turn fold is fine, especially when our read on SB is that he's passive.I raise the flop, but I don't think we need to more than to $13/$14. Raising to $20/$25 is just spew, as is any raising that is over the necessary amount to achieve our goals.

What worse hand is SB going to call with if I raise the flop? I couldn't think of any hand that would call a raise so I just called. I'm not sure if this is correct or not. I don't know if he is overcalling preflop with AJ/KJ/KQ or something.So I folded and the SB had a set with TT and UTG had Q6o (wtf?)

What worse hand is SB going to call with if I raise the flop?
I do not think this line of thinking is good for a hand like this. We are not just value betting this hand we are also attempting to charge draws the most. Calling gives us very little information about SBs hand. Not raising this flop is a massive mistake.
I do not think this line of thinking is good for a hand like this. We are not just value betting this hand we are also attempting to charge draws the most. Calling gives us very little information about SBs hand. Not raising this flop is a massive mistake.
Charging draws = value betting against a worse hand.
Charging draws = value betting against a worse hand.
Well yes, my linguistics need work, I was merley attempting to say that "what worse hand is he calling with" is not relevant at this stage in the hand.
Well yes, my linguistics need work, I was merley attempting to say that "what worse hand is he calling with" is not relevant at this stage in the hand.
Yeah, I would say the only drawing hands in SB's range are AK/AQ. I think we can get value from/fold them out by raising the flop. We can also get some value from QQ. This hand looks like it was a bad beat/cooler to me since we go to the flop crushing both player's ranges yet by the turn the only hand that we can beat in their ranges is AQ.Perfectly acceptable fold on the turn.

I doubt he's going to call my flop reraise after I raised preflop with AK/AQ. I'm showing a lot of strength here.I think the only hands I might be losing value from by not reraising are AJ/KQ, but I'm not sure they make up a large part of this range given his overcall preflop.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and isolate my good man. Raise flop.As played dumping the turn in frustration is fine... tho I'm a station myself and would make a horrid call.