• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it.Can't really compare LOST to Heroes. 2 entirely different genres. At least Heroes will answer any questions it presents season to season unlike LOST where instead of answering a question they just pile more questions on. To be honest the whole time travel island moving aspect of LOST is a bit of a shark jump in itself.

damn I really liked the premier. A lot of different surprises this season. However the whole mohinder thing just reminded me too much of The Fly. Also is it just me are they going to try and really sex up Maya? Which isn't a bad thing she is hot.

I'm not 100% gone yet because my dvr had a glitch so I'd miss 2-3 minute chunks randomly through the program, but this series is tumbling in my "must view" list.

But she is Nikki...errr what?I have no clue whats going on.
This does not bode well. You're the reason I came in here after I just watched the premier. FOR EXPLANATIONS.I think they need to tie some stuff together soon or they will lose me, too many stories going on at once, especially since it will go back to a one hour show.*The twin Mohinder boned is ridiculously hot.

that's really the only reason I found it somewhat interesting (2 hours of the program). I really like the idea of Sylar working with HRG. That's probably the only thing that seems interesting at this point. Except, as El G stated, My-yah (me trying to represent how her brother used to pronounce her name). Mohinder getting drunk with power seemed quite over the top. Trucker-hat arm-wrestling hand-strap over the top. Learning peter's mom's power was quite anti-climactic. Out of nowhere, "btw I dream the future." The storylines for peter, hiro and whoever else I'm forgetting were quite uninteresting.edit:a few minutes ago I had the pleasure of watching the worst/best promo for this show. "One's a serial killer (killer). One's a father (father)."

has it been mentioned how annoying Hiro is yet?Not the actor, but the way it's written. Dude won't go back in time five minutes and not open the ****ing safe?Pfffttt...Having time traveling in a show is difficult, but I don't like how they handle him at all.

This show bothers me. I just feel that it is a really good idea for a show and has such potential. But the writers and directors just aren't talented enough to bring it together very well. It just seems very dry and bland at times.
I feel the exact same way. It's such a good idea for a show, but the writers are so melodramatic and crappy, it burns my ass.

damn, I so wanna read this thread but I only started watching season 1 last week. already midway thru season 2 so I'll be back soon.must say I quite enjoy the show despite the similar Xmen themes.

damn, I so wanna read this thread but I only started watching season 1 last week. already midway thru season 2 so I'll be back soon.must say I quite enjoy the show despite the similar Xmen themes.
Wait till you see Mohinder's Juggernaut outfit!

It's just flat out too much going on. Too much to follow, new characters all the time. It is next to impossible to remember everyone's power. Until Sylar used Bob's power I couldn't remember that it was Alchemy.Plus all the flash forwards and back, and different histories, and outcomes. Now Peter hides his former self in the body of someone else. What power is that? The season opener gave me a headache, and I am with Checky on this, couple more episodes and I may be gone.**This is an empty threat.

MUCH better episode.And coming from me, that's saying something. I often don't like the episodes when they're over.But this one followed some clear storylines, answered a few questions, asked a few more and set up the season quite nicely, i think.More than any last season, this episode felt like season 1.

MUCH better episode.And coming from me, that's saying something. I often don't like the episodes when they're over.But this one followed some clear storylines, answered a few questions, asked a few more and set up the season quite nicely, i think.More than any last season, this episode felt like season 1.
I thought the exact same thing when I got done watching it.Much better overall.
I thought the exact same thing when I got done watching it.Much better overall.
Ummm, what did they answer?