• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty convenient than not only do you post semi spoilers, but you claim to guess the exact events that happen in the show. Minus the hacky sack.
I didn't even watch last night, I recorded while I watched the football game. All that stuff I posted is a compilation from another thread where we were making silly guesses based on the previews. If some of that is accurate then I don't know exactly how excited I am to watch it tonight.

ok, watched the first part, but did not watch the second part 'butterfly effect' due to the CSI Miami premier. Would someone be kind enough to summarize part 2, please??Thanks all.

ok, watched the first part, but did not watch the second part 'butterfly effect' due to the CSI Miami premier. Would someone be kind enough to summarize part 2, please??Thanks all.
Just watch it yourself here.
WTF is this Tracy Strauss bullshit?
I just watched last night as was wondering the same thing. Apparently now if they do decide to kill off characters they will keep the actors on the show by doing some doppelganger bullshit, it's like a daytime soap.
I just watched last night as was wondering the same thing. Apparently now if they do decide to kill off characters they will keep the actors on the show by doing some doppelganger bullshit, it's like a daytime soap.
There better be a damn good explanation.But at least her power isn't totally retarded like Nikki's was.
Maybe she was a triplet.
You could be on to something. Like at first I agreed with you that her "super power" sucked because I just thought she had a split personality. But now, if you think about it, she could have the power of being able to duplicate herself, which allows her to be in more place than one. It's just that she's not that aware of her powers and all her duplicates have their own special powers.

This show bothers me. I just feel that it is a really good idea for a show and has such potential. But the writers and directors just aren't talented enough to bring it together very well. It just seems very dry and bland at times. I think I'm just spoiled by Lost which feels so epic and profound even with the slightest thing. Heroes is way too convoluted at times and it tries to be extremely self-important but often fails. Lost, on the other hand, tries really, really hard to be self-important and succeeds.If someone really talented like JJ did Heroes, it could be the best show on TV.

This show bothers me. I just feel that it is a really good idea for a show and has such potential. But the writers and directors just aren't talented enough to bring it together very well. It just seems very dry and bland at times. I think I'm just spoiled by Lost which feels so epic and profound even with the slightest thing. Heroes is way too convoluted at times and it tries to be extremely self-important but often fails. Lost, on the other hand, tries really, really hard to be self-important and succeeds.If someone really talented like JJ did Heroes, it could be the best show on TV.
Lost is equally ridiculous as long as the smoke monster is killing things.I also think Abrams gets way to much credit for that show, considering the amount of work he puts into it compared to other people on the staff.
Lost is equally ridiculous as long as the smoke monster is killing things.
But it's not about the level of ridiculousness, it's how compelling the show is. Heroes doesn't beg me to keep watching. I don't have that need to figure out exactly what's going on like I do with lost. The plot just doesn't seem as "important" as that of, for example, Lost.
But it's not about the level of ridiculousness, it's how compelling the show is. Heroes doesn't beg me to keep watching. I don't have that need to figure out exactly what's going on like I do with lost. The plot just doesn't seem as "important" as that of, for example, Lost.
I get one you mean, I just think Lost is possibly the worst example you could use against Heroes.
I get one you mean, I just think Lost is possibly the worst example you could use against Heroes.
Well, I don't watch too much TV, so it was either Lost or Jeopardy.