Assuming Small-Ball is a working style  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Smallball Poker works better in:

• Tournaments
    • Cash Games

All poker professionalists use the smallballest strategery while playing their game -- both in the tournamentalist environment and whilst playing cashing games.But honestally, if you wanting goodier answer, please do asking in STRATEGERY FORUMSLoves and kisses,Merby
QFT
But honestally, if you wanting goodier answer, please do asking in STRATEGERY FORUMSLoves and kisses,Merby
Umm, No.Poker questions deserve repect in the general poker forum as well as the strategy forums.I personally hate hate hate morons who put "first" as the first reply in a thread.It isn't like the strategy forums are a Church and General Poker is a drunken keg party although parts of it do resemble that at times.Off Topic General on the other hand is a Roman Orgy.
Umm, No.Poker questions deserve repect in the general poker forum as well as the strategy forums.I personally hate hate hate morons who put "first" as the first reply in a thread.
Tell'em Bob!!!!!!! People that do that are fking morons in my opinion too for the most part!
Umm, No.Poker questions deserve repect in the general poker forum as well as the strategy forums.I personally hate hate hate morons who put "first" as the first reply in a thread.It isn't like the strategy forums are a Church and General Poker is a drunken keg party although parts of it do resemble that at times.Off Topic General on the other hand is a Roman Orgy.
Damn, did we get told
Amen
Oops... My bad.You actually "perfectly" summed up my attitude towards the forums. The fact that you deny this is the case merely underscores my confusion.