$1million Turbo Takedown

PokerStars Tournament #87981651, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: 1000 FPP6 playersTotal Prize Pool: $60.00Target Tournament #88888888 Buy-In: $50.001 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started - 2008/05/11 - 14:20:43 (ET)Dear tb17,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You qualified to play in Tournament #88888888 and are automatically registered for it.See Tournament #88888888 Lobby for further details.see you there.
lucky #8
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PokerStars Tournament #87981651, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: 1000 FPP6 playersTotal Prize Pool: $60.00Target Tournament #88888888 Buy-In: $50.001 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started - 2008/05/11 - 14:20:43 (ET)Dear tb17,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You qualified to play in Tournament #88888888 and are automatically registered for it.See Tournament #88888888 Lobby for further details.see you there.
I'm in too via same satellite. I think the 1000FPP satellites are much easier than trying to beat a field of 200 or 500 people. I had about 1900fpps and rolled the dice on the 6 player satellite.
In for the 10 fpp Tourney ID: 87569279 should be a blast.
WOW NICE WORK!!! This is a long shot for most.
This is definitely the way to go if you have a couple grand in FPP's.Those of us who have burnt them on STEPS and Sunday Million Sats, well I found the answer. It took me two shots, bubbled the first one and made the second one. The 99FPP Rebuy. I bought in and immediately rebought. Both times my budget included exactly one buy in, one rebuy and the add on. LOL. And I didn't have to rebuy either time.You can wait for a little while in the rebuy period and then expect these morons to triple you up. If you have ever had success in rebuys, know that a lot of these other players have not.The structure is fast so you will have to be mildly aggressive but do not donk off a bunch of chips.As it gets down to the end unless you have a huge stack, you will start to get blinded away. Just know that most of these people play the bubble so poorly. Last night one person all in, 4 way pot, and an idiot was betting into the other two - when we were down to the LAST ONE TO BUBBLE. Freakin morons.Anyway, got my ticket to this shove/fold luckfest. We'll see how it goes. GL to all that are playing
Tough to sat into this event for 10 or 25 FPP imo...I'm trying to build up a few FPP's to try one of the higher FPP sats...GL, all
me and my 78 FPPs are going to prove you wrong sir!

In for 5K and not one fpp more!This is nothing more than a brag post about not spending twice that many fpp's on satty's. go me!

In for 5K and not one fpp more!This is nothing more than a brag post about not spending twice that many fpp's on satty's. go me!
LMAO GL sirBTW... maybe since its such a donkfest we should do a LL... hmmmmmmmmm

I put 1k into a 6 man, (5th getting 1k points back ithink?) and bubbled, and yeah since its a turbo thats all the points I'm putting into it. OMG SIGNED MONEYMAKER POSTERS GIMMIE.

I bought in directly. I wish it was still 10k buy in though since last time there was only 8k players and huge value. This time I assume there will be more players and less value, but Ill still probably play it every month, or however often it goes. If it fills up at 12k players it would have less value then using FPPs to buy into one of the sunday 215s(assuming the same roi), so if thats the case this will probably be the last one I play.

There will be a lot more people in this then last time. But at 5k buy in, it is a lot less then the Sunday Majors. I think those are like 13,500.Also, I didn't look at the structure last time. But this one seems different. Those of us who also donk around in the Sunday 100k and have gone deep will appreciate this. The blinds slow way down at level 18. Up until then it is the same as the 100k.We will see... wish it was on a Sunday so I could play it at the same time as all the other tournys.

There will be a lot more people in this then last time. But at 5k buy in, it is a lot less then the Sunday Majors. I think those are like 13,500.Also, I didn't look at the structure last time. But this one seems different. Those of us who also donk around in the Sunday 100k and have gone deep will appreciate this. The blinds slow way down at level 18. Up until then it is the same as the 100k.We will see... wish it was on a Sunday so I could play it at the same time as all the other tournys.
It is on Sunday. starts at 14:30 est.
YSSCGTATOSYHSIWNSO
Phil, I really just expected a QFT from you, but I did expect something. Now translate please. Or did you forget again what this meant after you made it up.
Phil, I really just expected a QFT from you, but I did expect something. Now translate please. Or did you forget again what this meant after you made it up.
GBTW! (Get back to work)And yea I've forgotten already (again). Starting to worry about my short term memory.
I bought in directly. I wish it was still 10k buy in though since last time there was only 8k players and huge value. This time I assume there will be more players and less value, but Ill still probably play it every month, or however often it goes. If it fills up at 12k players it would have less value then using FPPs to buy into one of the sunday 215s(assuming the same roi), so if thats the case this will probably be the last one I play.
You sure about that? Even at only 5K FPP's? I'd like to know the answer to this before I decide whether to play.
You sure about that? Even at only 5K FPP's? I'd like to know the answer to this before I decide whether to play.
Win a 99FPP rebuy, they are easy and if it takes you two tries then you are in for like 600FPPs, this has to be +EV even if it fills... right?
LMAO GL sirBTW... maybe since its such a donkfest we should do a LL... hmmmmmmmmm
LOL, you're such a hustler. Then again, I'm a sucker so sure. Someone should get a pool going Saturday.
LOL, you're such a hustler. Then again, I'm a sucker so sure. Someone should get a pool going Saturday.
You are a degen just like the rest of us.I will start another Turbo Million thread later on this week so I can keep track of the LL in the OP. Won't be around Saturday but that's okay, will give people a few extra days to get in.Thinking like $10?
You are a degen just like the rest of us.I will start another Turbo Million thread later on this week so I can keep track of the LL in the OP. Won't be around Saturday but that's okay, will give people a few extra days to get in.Thinking like $10?
That'd be perfect.Like 20+ people, WTA.
Win a 99FPP rebuy, they are easy and if it takes you two tries then you are in for like 600FPPs, this has to be +EV even if it fills... right?
Ok, this is just wrong if we're thinking of the same tourney. The 99+R fpp X2 turbo is a whole lot more expensive unless you run perfect.The tourney is kind of nuts since the blinds are like, 800/1600 w/50 ante before you can add on at the break for 5K. If you bust before the break and double rebuy, you're still way way short stacked. Also, you can't really just quit the tourney and cut your losses since half the field does this and it's very -EV no matter how many rebuys you've taken. They should offer the normal 99R turbo. imoAnyho, I bought directly in yesterday since I wasn't going to dump fpps in satty's. Your post convinced me to try one of the 99R. I won the stupid thing so I guess I'm in the TT for 900fpps. Thanks for that but I wouldn't recommend this tourney. :club: