Alright, Who Do I Owe Stuff To?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a scam where he tried to do FT/Stars money transfers... Unfortunately, no one fell for it:NEVER Playing at PStars again!!!I find the title of the thread a delicious give-away, given the events that transpired today.EDIT: It is interesting to note that he seems to have two different FT accounts. In this thread, he has the FT S/N GolfingLegend05, whereas in this thread, he has the SN DONKEYKILLLIN....Perhaps some one should notify Full Tilt, together with the above links, to the likelihood of a multi-accounter.In fact, I think that would be delicious justice...

Here's a scam where he tried to do FT/Stars money transfers... Unfortunately, no one fell for it:NEVER Playing at PStars again!!!I find the title of the thread a delicious give-away, given the events that transpired today.
Nice work
1) Who are you?2) Is this a scam? . . . cos a $10 scam would suck.
This was nearly a year ago, career micro scammer.

crikey, people. how do we have 20 people using the same joke, and no tiger woods account coming in to bust him up? <shaking head>

pm me sir...i staked u in some sng's a long time ago..and u never shipped backpm me for my ftp name so u can get ur history together

What scum scams people for $2? looooooool
Mind-blowing, eh? Am I supposed to be mad?I mean, stakes are... essentially... giving away money. It's assinine on so many levels. :club: