The Saga Of Mike The Wigga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we are all waiting (some more patiently than others) for the continuation of the saga !and......you have started a trend.......I used the word "wigga" tonight at dinner, My husband was complaing about one of my son's wardrobe choice today and could not think of a suitable adjective. You will be the talk of the junior high tomorrow morning :club:

Your lobby is in NYC, with Chris Noth occassionally meandering through it :club:
Oh and what a beautiful lobby it was. And I saw Chris Noth about 4 times. And my parents sold the apartment for $1.5 million (in other words, I am sadly no longer there). Hellooooooooooooo to my inheritance though :ts. I'll finish the Mike the Wigga story this weekend, I promise.
Oh and what a beautiful lobby it was. And I saw Chris Noth about 4 times. And my parents sold the apartment for $1.5 million (in other words, I am sadly no longer there). Hellooooooooooooo to my inheritance though :club:. I'll finish the Mike the Wigga story this weekend, I promise.
less brag posts, more wigga stories.
less brag posts, more wigga stories.
I wish it was a brag, it's more like the opposite though. As in, my rent-free, 2-story apartment on 9th and Broadway is no longer mine, and in maybe 30 years I will see the money :club: .

[X] end of the weekend[ ] story completed[X] disappointed[X] was ready to laugh[X] needed more[X] 1.5 mil is over pricing a damn apartment[X] IMO[X] jkdfkjsgglkklsgfklsg LFT[x] timmy will prolly have this finished by the end of the year[ ] timmy will prolly have this finished by the end of the month[X] hi

[x]
Those god dammed check boxes have the potential to tilt me more than Timmy not writing up the rest of his wigga story.
yayy part 3 of the saga continues today!!! weee i am so happy i can hardly contain myself!!
dont count your baskets before the chickens eggor something like that