The Saga Of Mike The Wigga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can not see any reason why there should not be a hidden camera put in your hotel room for their next visit, just sayin'

w/e you do do not show them your bankroll. lol
Yeh, as harmlessly moronic as they seemed. The thought of them seeing more zeroes than they could ever fathom might be enough for them to threaten to "pop a cap in yo' ass, bro"

Don't show them your online bankroll yo.They might try to pry open the back of your laptop with a knife and steal it.

Don't show them your online bankroll yo.They might try to pry open the back of your laptop with a knife and steal it.
Tru datTo be clear.............you won't let me loiter in your lobby, but you let Mike and Nicky sllep with you.......niceMay they send you back to Pawtucket Timmy :club:
Tru datTo be clear.............you won't let me loiter in your lobby, but you let Mike and Nicky sllep with you.......nice
Whoa whoa whoa, when did I refuse to let you loiter in my lobby? And where is my lobby?

aww man this thread is pure gold!!!!!!! I can just picture the situation . .. i know exactly the type of people you are talking about. More comedy pleaseeee!

aww man this thread is pure gold!!!!!!! I can just picture the situation . .. i know exactly the type of people you are talking about. More comedy pleaseeee!
What is your autobiography called again?