Dallas Stars Vs Detroit Red Wings - 2008 Western Conference Final

There was one thing I noticed when looking up the Red Wings Stanley Cup history: Scotty Bowman.Finally the wings have a legitimate shot at the cup since he left. Wings/Pens is definitely going to be a good series... both teams are just DESTROYING their opponents... going to be interesting. Any word on Franzen? Is he still out?
yeah he should hopefully be ready for the Cup but they are still not going to risk it in a 3-0 series.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE ****! **** THAT SHIT WHAT A TERRIBLE ****ING MAKEUP CALL!

WHAT THE ****! **** THAT SHIT WHAT A TERRIBLE ****ING MAKEUP CALL!
I agree, awful call.Overall, not impressed by the officiating in these playoffs.
I never stated his was a bad goalie
I never stated that you stated that he was a bad goalie.
Is Detroit in his head? Without a doubt.
let's just ignore the performance tonight, yeah?
I never stated that you stated that he was a bad goalie.let's just ignore the performance tonight, yeah?
I never stated that you stated that I stated he was stated as a bad goalie. Oh wait.1 good game out of 21 doesn't mean the corner was turned.
I never stated that you stated that I stated he was stated as a bad goalie. Oh wait.1 good game out of 21 doesn't mean the corner was turned.
I am sure this isn't the only good game in 21 trials. This is just silliness and you know it.
I agree, awful call.Overall, not impressed by the officiating in these playoffs.
What a game! At least we won 1 in this series.That was my first playoff game....been to many games...but playoffs is a blast!You are correct... officiating on both sides has been horrible.The Stars outplayed the Wings finally. The Wings are still way faster and execute better.Even though I think it's over for my Stars this weekend.... it was sweet being there and yelling "OS-GOOD! OS-GOOD!"
ProTip for Dallas: Learn to aimI have not seen a team miss the net as much as the Stars have this entire series.
Looks like they took your advise! Thanks!
Hopefully the Wings can show the Stars how you take care of a team when they are down 3-0. Sorry but the Wings are clearly in Turco's head. 2-16 now.
Well... is that how you take care of a team down 3-0? That's what we did against the Sharks...give up the next 2.Sorry...don't mean to be an ass... just had to say that. The Wings are still outplaying us all over the ice.Greatest thing about todays win is: I GET TO GO TO ANOTHER PLAYOFF GAME! I'm stoked!

What a swing of momentun Dallas has created. Now they get to play in Dallas again with Detroit trying to figure out what to do to win. These are close games but as long as Turco plays like he has Dallas can win this thing. Detroit should win this series but Dallas have a decent chance too, great series to follow.I love how the Dallas fans cheering during the national anthen when they sing the word stars, thats awesome,

What a swing of momentun Dallas has created. Now they get to play in Dallas again with Detroit trying to figure out what to do to win. These are close games but as long as Turco plays like he has Dallas can win this thing. Detroit should win this series but Dallas have a decent chance too, great series to follow.I love how the Dallas fans cheering during the national anthen when they sing the word stars, thats awesome,
Actually...we do that at all local games too. Rangers games... Cowboys games.... I even do it at NASCAR.STARS !I can NOT wait for the game tomorrow. It will be my second playoff game! So friggin cool. I just got my voice back from yelling "OS-GOOOOD!" in the last home game.

One more to go, boys. Don't do anything stupid.

Good game Wings.Clearly the better team.Now go get that CUP.
Good game to you and the Stars.Should be an awesome Stanley Cup Final.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI hate the schedule!Sat I am at the Mudhens game, game 4 I will be driving to NYC and game 5 if necessary I will be driving back from NYC.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI hate the schedule!Sat I am at the Mudhens game, game 4 I will be driving to NYC and game 5 if necessary I will be driving back from NYC.
aksfj;lkasjdf;kljasdfa, going to the Mudhens game Monday.