Philadelphia Flyers Vs Pittsburgh Penguins - 2008 Eastern Conference Final

We have zero class? Yeah, but the Canadian fans who start riots and throw GLASS BOTTLES at our players are angels. Also, this nice Capital fans who decided to throw a pizza box and beer at our players. Terrific class!
Who are the Canadians?Just because you think the Canadiens and Capitals fans are classless, doesn't mean the Flyers aren't too. GREAT argument though and way to come in out of no where throwing insults like this is GenPop. You really showed you can have class too.
btw, it's a "wiz wit".
did they teach you how to spell that in beaver county? Low opinion of philly fans, do you have that opinion because there is actually passion in this city for our teams or is it because you would shit your pants wearing that yellow and black jersey in south philly? Flyers hockey is voted #1 in the US, there must be a reason.
did they teach you how to spell that in beaver county? Low opinion of philly fans, do you have that opinion because there is actually passion in this city for our teams or is it because you would shit your pants wearing that yellow and black jersey in south philly? Flyers hockey is voted #1 in the US, there must be a reason.
Trust me, your cause would be better off if you gave up posting.
Show where I had a low opinion of Philly fans. Thanks.I have worn it in South Philly. They loved me.Voting done by who? The Philly paper. And by what...numbers? Wow, Philly is a big city, the census tells us that.
Show where I had a low opinion of Philly fans. Thanks.I have worn it in South Philly. They loved me.Voting done by who? The Philly paper. And by what...numbers? Wow, Philly is a big city, the census tells us that.
how about by sporting news. you can google it if you want, i know that is all you tools do online anyway. I am from south philly and i highly doubt they loved you, even though you seem witty online.
how about by sporting news. you can google it if you want, i know that is all you tools do online anyway. I am from south philly and i highly doubt they loved you, even though you seem witty online.
So, you read it on the internet, it HAS to be true!! I mean, all those sporting polls are 100% correct.It's kind of a combo of me being witty and you not at all. I'm sure all Philly fans are proud to have you represent them here and shed that terrible stereotype. Congrats!
So, you read it on the internet, it HAS to be true!! I mean, all those sporting polls are 100% correct.It's kind of a combo of me being witty and you not at all. I'm sure all Philly fans are proud to have you represent them here and shed that terrible stereotype. Congrats!
it was also in the philly inquier, i figured with all your trips down to philly you might have seen the billboard or read it in the paper. i have also read all of your garbage on the internet and i know this is garbage.

When I went to a game in Pittsburgh, I sat beside two Flyers fans who told me they refused to go to the games in Philly because all the fans are douchebags just like, well, exactly how phillyfan is coming off.It's funny, you see the stereotype, but na, it's probably just an overblown exageration, and then, to our surprise, one Philly fan comes to the boards and proves the stereotype true.Well done sir, well done.

it was also in the philly inquier, i figured with all your trips down to philly you might have seen the billboard or read it in the paper. i have also read all of your garbage on the internet and i know this is garbage.
Oh, well, you read it in the paper too! It's SOOOO true! OMG, you HAVE to link it to us all.How's it feel when NONE of your Philly teams have won a championship in your lifetime? Just wondering...

Thanks for proving my point, philly. If I still think Flyers fans have little class, keep calling me "retarded" to prove me wrong. That oughta do it.

Congrats on your YouTube fame.
Congrats on your YouTube fame.
That boy struggles with his counting. And coming up with a nickname for Biron "the nothing gets by me-er". Genius. Also, youtube ban for overuse of "pwn".

Pittsburgh in 4, possibly 5 (I also don't like predicting sweeps). Malkin is a beast. He can only be stopped by one man............................................................LIDSTROM! :club:

Let the Pens fans get happy all they want...End result will be a no Stanley Cup for them anyways..Detroit is too good..OLE OLE head up the ass

Let the Pens fans get happy all they want...End result will be a no Stanley Cup for them anyways..Detroit is too good..OLE OLE head up the ass
Gotta love Serge's persistance. No matter how many times he's wrong he always comes back with another prediction. While the Pens still need to finish out Philly, here's to hoping he can be wrong one more time.
So, was this an alter....or did they just diappear?I can tell you one thing their fans were #1 in...and that was crying on Tuesday.