****official Minnesota Twins Thread****

Since I am too lazy to look for an old Twins thread, I figured I'd make my own.To be honest I didn't put that high of expectations on them this year, but they are surprising me so far.They have the pitching to go deep if they can stay healthy, and if Liriano can find his mental game again, they could be a force to be reckoned with.Their nucleus of young players is phenomenally deep. The new people are definitely making up for the void Hunter and Santana left. Gomez leads league in SB's, Livan has had many quality starts, Harris is playing well, so is the rookie Tolbert. I have yet to see much out of Delmon Young, but I am not worried as he will be very good someday.So post your love for the Twins here.Go away all you Tigers/White Sox/Indians fans...We like you though, KC, you got us our 1st place 2 years ago.

Go away all you Tigers/White Sox/Indians fans...
Hi. Ugly game tonight, ehh... As long as they got it all out tonight then it's fine.
Hi. Ugly game tonight, ehh... As long as they got it all out tonight then it's fine.
I like you, you can stay.I was saying the same thing about my Twins last night during the near-nono
Another great win for the Twins. They keep looking better and better.Rallying off Papelbon is NEVER an easy thing....
I was at the game...that was something to see.

you guys are playing really good baseball. have fun when Livan hernandez implodes. ive experienced it as a giants fan

you guys are playing really good baseball. have fun when Livan hernandez implodes. ive experienced it as a giants fan
Being a Twins faithful, I expect the veterans we bring in to implode eventually...I'm surprised Hernandez has lasted THIS long.
Who wins tonight? I have my money on the Twins seeing as the Jays score about -3 runs/game when Halladay is pitching.
I bet you a brazillion dollars that TOR wins.
  • 1 month later...

Lol I forgot the Twins were doing good this year. That's the sad thing, they're such a good young club but people outside of Minnesota don't even care. ESPN doesn't help that with their obsession with the Yankees, Red Sox and Mets.

• 2 weeks later...

Trade Hernandez and call up Liriano already. Liriano is 6-0 with a 3.37 ERA and a 45:9 K:BB ratio over 42.2 innings since June 1 at AAA. Its time to put him back in the rotation.

• 2 weeks later...
Trade Hernandez and call up Liriano already. Liriano is 6-0 with a 3.37 ERA and a 45:9 K:BB ratio over 42.2 innings since June 1 at AAA. Its time to put him back in the rotation.
Hernandez = Veteran leadershipLiriano's time will come soon enough.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Twins rule and it is only going to get better in the next few years. They have so much young talent, and the series sweep of the white sux only proves how hungry they are.