This may be a question some people don't want to answer for whatever reasons, but a fun question for people to read I think. The most money I've won so far in a tournament (playing for 2 months seriously now) is $232 dollars. I make it to the bubble quite often, but seem to get shortstacked quite often.

Well the biggest buy in i've played so far is 30 bucks. Usually I play anywhere from 5 dollar buy in to 15 dollar buy in. The one that I made some decent money in was only a 5 dollar buy.. Came in 3rd.

I play mostly MTT and Cash games at small limits. My bankroll I keep small, just cause I'm broke and can always use the money I win when I win :club:. I'm thinkin of probly making a daily play at Pacific Poker for the daily 10k.

I've only played a handful of multis so my best finish is 24th in Party's most recent Friday Special which got me $1008
dang man 24th paying that well. That's an awesome accomplishment in my eyes. What was the buy in?
I've only played a handful of multis so my best finish is 24th in Party's most recent Friday Special which got me $1008
dang man 24th paying that well. That's an awesome accomplishment in my eyes. What was the buy in?
It was 200+15 but I got in through a 24+2 sng sat.

I play mostly sng's and have won a few $200's (winner gets $1,000) as well as plenty of $100's (winner gets $500).I rarely get a chance to play MTT's due to time constraints but I've won 2 entries into Stars' $650 WSOP qualifier via 3 attempts in an $80 satellite. Probably end up being worth nothing other than the opportunity but we'll see...

On Thursday, I played in a 50 dollar buy-in tourney (sponsored by a friend, since he owed me and would only pay me in poker buy-ins), 150 entrants. That's a 7500 dollar prize pool, but drinks were free so I was blacked-out by the third level. Next thing I know, I'm answering the phone, and my friend told me that I won 800 bucks from the night before. I think that's like 5th or 10th or something. I don't even know. I guess I was just blasting and reblasting at every pot, and got a hot run of cards about when I lost conciousness. People kept trying to pick me off, but I'd triple through when I woke up with AK or something. Supposedly, I actually was the chip leader at one point, but took a horrific beat. I was told I moved in on the flop with middle set, and somebody called with bottom pair, only to catch running hearts to take it away and leave me severely short-checked. That's the story. For all I know I robbed a bank and spent most of the money on hookers. I'm not sure what would be cooler. Whatever; that was awesome.Ice

Well for MTTs, I played in the $150 stars wedns last week and made 2nd for $9300, that was quite a misebut including sit and goes, ive won slightly more. I've been playing in lots of HU sit and goes and recently decided to make a run at it and play this guy id been crushing in $1000 hus in a 5K pokerstars HU stt, and since then ive played in 9 of them and won 6 times... I just beat bigslick789 HU in one of those about 15 minutes ago, and I am very very pleased, to say the least =)

most ive made in a tourney is in the 100$ buy in last chance event at the legends of poker at the bike. i won it and the first place money was a little over 12k but we made a deal for a save at 4 players and i ended up taking about 9500.online made a 4 way chop in a $30 plhe on ps for 1000

1st in a 60 dollar 500 man, 5 grand.
how was 1st only five grand? thats less than 20%
ah, yeah. first, pokerroom doesn't distribute their prizes very fairly towards the top. second, it was a single rebuy/addon, which i'm imagining some didn't do. i said 60 bucks, but most paid 20 or 40 i'm sure...