Against an unknown, is this line good or horrible?Let me know, I've been playing PLO so long, I forget some of the *automatic* decisions.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($19.55)SB ($34.70)BB ($23.95)Hero ($25.15)MP ($8.10)CO ($13.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jheart.gif, Jclub.gif. Hero raises to $1, 4 folds, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $4.Flop: ($10.10) Tdiamond.gif, 2spade.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)BB bets $9, Hero raises to $19.25, BB calls $9.95 (All-In).

With position you have to call his reraise preflop. On that flop, with no reads, I think you just have to go with it. With any sort of read, you could start to contemplate whether or not he has it.

Looks good.

Thanks guys,I figured this was standard, but just wanted to double check. The unknown woke up with kings and I did not improve.

Ummmif you're willing to stack off on this flop...then calling preflop is stupid imoI mean think bout it... ur looking for a flop w/o an A or K... which means you're getting paid off only from c-bets that cross over the times where your hand is good when the flop is naked of an A or KHe's bet too hard for you to set mine...so getitititittititit preflop or fold imo

Against an unknown, is this line good or horrible?
S'fine against an unknown. With a read, you can consider folding it pre-flop (he re-raised your UTG raise).