Room Open In Poker House

One of our roomies is moving out of our Vegas pad... The house is 6 br with 3500 sq ft.. 3 bathrooms..we have a huge pool.. everyone in the house plays for a living and we would prefer if you did too ( but if you have a steady job thatd be better).. we'd def want a deposit and some poker stats.. etc.. current bankroll.. everything.. we just want to find a solid roomie from June 1st- April.. Apply to me via PM if you are serious about moving to Vegas.

This has got to be the first rental application where you have fill in your ROI and bb/100.
Now imagine if there's an essay question. Bonus points if the final 9 applicants have to play a SNG for the house key.
Now imagine if there's an essay question. Bonus points if the final 9 applicants have to play a SNG for the house key.
Make it like a step sng so the final 2 have to play HU4ROLLZ for the key.
One of our roomies is moving out of our Vegas pad... The house is 6 br with 3500 sq ft.. 3 bathrooms..we have a huge pool.. everyone in the house plays for a living and we would prefer if you did too ( but if you have a steady job thatd be better).. we'd def want a deposit and some poker stats.. etc.. current bankroll.. everything.. we just want to find a solid roomie from June 1st- April.. Apply to me via PM if you are serious about moving to Vegas.
If I become a pimp is that good enough?

I'm in.I should let you know, though, I do own an accordian. I have sex with this accordian nightly, and it is very loud. Some people are a little put off by this, so I thought I'd run it by you first.

I'm in.I should let you know, though, I do own an accordian. I have sex with this accordian nightly, and it is very loud. Some people are a little put off by this, so I thought I'd run it by you first.
Ohhhh, if this is a problem then they might not let me in. This is me in a documentary about the love of my life...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qftmVh-11oAs you can see I still live at home with my parents and they have a problem with my relationship.EDIT: I promise this is not a Rick Roll...
Ohhhh, if this is a problem then they might not let me in. This is me in a documentary about the love of my life...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qftmVh-11oAs you can see I still live at home with my parents and they have a problem with my relationship.EDIT: I promise this is not a Rick Roll...
That video is the pimpingest thing ever.I don't even need to click on it to know what it is.I just made up a word. Pimpingest

Age and "Desire To Party" on a scale of 1-10 are a must for something like this.If you're a 34 year old Party Scale 2, you probably don't want a 21 year old Party Scale 9, or vice versa.

Age and "Desire To Party" on a scale of 1-10 are a must for something like this.If you're a 34 year old Party Scale 2, you probably don't want a 21 year old Party Scale 9, or vice versa.
OMG let Scram live with you TJ. That would be like real world FCP
I'm a 29/10 :club::ts:D
Everyone is 21-25 being the oldest.. I actually want a partier here so I go out more:).. no hardcore drugs but weeeeed cant hurt anyone...id say a party scale number 7.45 would be perfect.
OMG let Scram live with you TJ. That would be like real world FCP
I'm a hugely fat, ornery asshole who needlessly picks fights, smokes 2 packs a day and is almost impossible to get along with. They definitely, definitely don't want me.
Everyone is 21-25 being the oldest.. I actually want a partier here so I go out more:).. no hardcore drugs but weeeeed cant hurt anyone...id say a party scale number 7.45 would be perfect.
Must be able to digest 20+ shots within a short period of time followed by trips to the rhino until daylight.