2008 World Hockey Championship

I look forward to following the play of Kane (USA), Wisneiwski (USA), Burish (USA), Keith (CAN), Toews (Can), Sharp (CAN) and BlackDevilHawks players Stafford (USA), Getzlaf (CAN) and St. Louis (CAN).

We wait two weeks for a post from you and this is all you got?
Vegas trip, hockey playoffs, Costa Rica for the LAPT, then Vegas for the WSOP....... i'm a little busy..... I don't have time to make up alter egos..... although I like your latest.... :club:
Vegas trip, hockey playoffs, Costa Rica for the LAPT, then Vegas for the WSOP....... i'm a little busy..... I don't have time to make up alter egos..... although I like your latest.... :club:
Thanks man...

Anybody following this event? How about that canada vs usa game? russia playing without backup goalie and their game with chezP.S.i was looking for the website with a good coverage, could NOT find one. http://www.iihf.com/ sucks.. i can't even find standings page for the Preliminary round

Anybody following this event? How about that canada vs usa game? russia playing without backup goalie and their game with chezP.S.i was looking for the website with a good coverage, could NOT find one. http://www.iihf.com/ sucks.. i can't even find standings page for the Preliminary round
I watched the Canada/USA game. The USA team played well and they have quite a few quality forwards. I think the gap between Canada and the USA is closing fast when it comes to forwards. Canada is still way ahead of the game when it comes to dmen though, imo.
I watched the Canada/USA game. The USA team played well and they have quite a few quality forwards. I think the gap between Canada and the USA is closing fast when it comes to forwards. Canada is still way ahead of the game when it comes to dmen though, imo.
i think you are going to agree with me that it will be canada-russia final. that russian offense is too powerful, if they play as a team

Wow. Did anybody just see the Finland goal in the USA game? Puck clearly goes through the side of the net, it goes to video review and they still call it a goal. Incompetence at its finest.

Wow. Did anybody just see the Finland goal in the USA game? Puck clearly goes through the side of the net, it goes to video review and they still call it a goal. Incompetence at its finest.
The officiating in this game so far that I've seen has been magical!

"The IIHF formally acknowledged after the game that Koistinen's shot had, indeed, entered the side of the net and should not have counted, and the video-goal judge will not be working for the rest of the tournament."O yeah, I'm sure that will make the US not be pissed anymore. Unbelievable that something like that could happen at all, nonetheless at the world championships.