The Perfect Poker Site, What Would You Have?

Favourite Site  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favourite Site? And why?

• PokerStars
    • FullTilt
    • Cake
    • Other
  2. 2. If a site has online support, would you go there just for that?

• Yes
    • No

10. double-shootouts where you carry forward all the chips from the previous table. so the first table you have 1500 chips, 10 people. you start the final table with 15,000. a superstack final table would be interesting.
I like this alot. There are some shootouts that do something similar, but the starting blinds start higher as well, so it's kinda meh.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q and Finz both have excellent ideas. I love the FT software, hate the customer service. PS av's are all so similar that like Finz, I have missed a player change. And on a poker website, I'd like to find training tables. Doesn't matter if it's just me against the computer or me against other learners. But something in the database that perhaps calls your attention to weaknesses in your OWN play. Or maybe suggests the correct move based on the table and explains the "why" to the correct play.
I call that option Checky, Kevin, or Ex Matt :club: Buzz.............no open limping ! Buzz...........no donk betting !Do you have PokerTracker yet ? It has made some of my leaks glaringly obvious !

I was thinking a site could have WTA's (winner take all). I dunno if any sites have this but I am positive Full Tilt doesn't have WTA cash tournaments. This would make it harder to cash but the top prize would be bigger.

I call that option Checky, Kevin, or Ex Matt :ts Buzz.............no open limping ! Buzz...........no donk betting !Do you have PokerTracker yet ? It has made some of my leaks glaringly obvious !
That's so funny! I finally played a couple SNG's on PS tonight and first table, I open limped and immediately cussed. I guess Checky did stick in my brain cause I haven't done it since!A while back, I had the free trial for PT but I honestly just didn't spend enough time trying to figure out what I was looking at. I know all the information is there, I just don't know WHAT to look for. Want to be my mentor? :club:
I call that option Checky, Kevin, or Ex Matt :club: Buzz.............no open limping ! Buzz...........no donk betting !Do you have PokerTracker yet ? It has made some of my leaks glaringly obvious !
God I hope that wink was a joke for the bolded one.

what about XXX rated tables where you can say what ever the **** you feel like without worrying about getting chat banned. a popup warning not to continue opening the table if easily offendedoh and private cash games

So the changing seats options. How many times could you do it? Would it not ruin the game if some guy wanted to be on your left the whole game, or just decided to be a dick. Or if noone was happy with their position.Deep stack cash tables sound great. More VIP or points races are needed imo. But I don't multi-table.What sucks about FTP or Pokerstars? Is it the FTP pros that keep it going? I assume so, Phil Ivey having his own room is a pretty cool thing.I also like how Ferguson is a programmer and some of their stuff you can tell was made by a poker player.Why are PS so big? Sunday Million?I would like lower stake heads up matches, but 50 is fair enough

So the changing seats options. How many times could you do it? Would it not ruin the game if some guy wanted to be on your left the whole game, or just decided to be a dick. Or if noone was happy with their position.Deep stack cash tables sound great. More VIP or points races are needed imo. But I don't multi-table.What sucks about FTP or Pokerstars? Is it the FTP pros that keep it going? I assume so, Phil Ivey having his own room is a pretty cool thing.I also like how Ferguson is a programmer and some of their stuff you can tell was made by a poker player.Why are PS so big? Sunday Million?I would like lower stake heads up matches, but 50 is fair enough
ftp and ps are so big because you see a commercial running for them like every 5 minutes on any sports channel.
So the changing seats options. How many times could you do it? Would it not ruin the game if some guy wanted to be on your left the whole game, or just decided to be a dick. Or if noone was happy with their position.
I don't see how it matters, really. Obv if the table is full, it won't happen. But it's not like live, where people have to physically move, and restack their chips, etc. It would take mere seconds.
I don't see how it matters, really. Obv if the table is full, it won't happen. But it's not like live, where people have to physically move, and restack their chips, etc. It would take mere seconds.
he's seeing what i saw when i suggested limited moves per table. people playing musical chairs more than poker to 'get position', then the fish moves, then you move, etc, etc, etc.
he's seeing what i saw when i suggested limited moves per table. people playing musical chairs more than poker to 'get position', then the fish moves, then you move, etc, etc, etc.
yeah, i suppose that could happen. make it one seat change per ten minutes or something, then. or reset it when someone leaves the table.
  • 5 weeks later...

Bump, I didnt want to start a new thread.I am now helping train workers that will be dealing with poker,will play poker etc, but I want to show a video on the projector to show how good/indepth the game is, and the people they will be dealing with are not playing blackjack etc. A real good one. I was thinking of the "Negreanu's amazing reads" at the WSOP one, but there must be a good one to highligh the game so they can see it the way I see it.If anyone can think of a good one, I'll use it, will watch the funny ones but not use obviously