F C P Dynasty League 2008 - Year 2

I'll get it set up. I'm trying to talk WKT into doing another league so he can commish as he has the experience. If you want to make a thread in the baseball/hockey forums I'm sure we can get this filled up in no time.
i actually wanted to try and run one.... kinda different from other leagues and run it more as a test.instead of drafting players, you draft a team. only 2 rounds obviously, snake style of a draft. position format, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, TEAM DST. would probally be a 12 team league, although 10 teams could work two. if you do 12, then there would be 8 free agent teams, in which you could pick up a team for a week (for like $10, and being allowed to keep your other two teams) or you could pick up a team for a season (for $25 and you would have to drop your other team). thoughts?
i actually wanted to try and run one.... kinda different from other leagues and run it more as a test.instead of drafting players, you draft a team. only 2 rounds obviously, snake style of a draft. position format, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, TEAM DST. would probally be a 12 team league, although 10 teams could work two. if you do 12, then there would be 8 free agent teams, in which you could pick up a team for a week (for like $10, and being allowed to keep your other two teams) or you could pick up a team for a season (for $25 and you would have to drop your other team). thoughts?
I did something like this in a hockey fantasy league - it was retarded. Other than the very obvious imbalances between the top few picks and the bottom few picks...When you only own the team..you cannot trade with others, and there are no waiver wire pickups/changes except to replace your own injured players with backups. It's basically a set it and forget it league. No fun at all.
LoL, sorry man. If I really do die, I already have it in my will that Rollin Game will get the rights to my team.
She is so yummy! I need to view your posts more often FD. Your profile pic is great too! Is that you protecting your new house? :club:Just kidding of course!
She is so yummy! I need to view your posts more often FD. Your profile pic is great too! Is that you protecting your new house? :club:Just kidding of course!
Where the hell have you been?
mountie.jpg
Haha! Not quite Yoda but nice pic. Hi Jan I see you lurking.3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: MoChipsPlese, Janfor99

Now if only you two would visit us more on IRC and keep it a little less boring!

I don't really like the idea of drafting teams instead of players for a dynasty league. I think that might be fun to do for a side pool like we did last year with the survivor and pick em leagues. It would be cool to do it auction style too.

I don't really like the idea of drafting teams instead of players for a dynasty league. I think that might be fun to do for a side pool like we did last year with the survivor and pick em leagues. It would be cool to do it auction style too.
Yeah, I've always wanted to try an auction draft...not sure how that would work over the internet...I'm sure there's a program for it though.

The rookie draft has started!It will be un-timed until the draft start date on May 31st. Feel free to make your pick when it's your turn!Also, I have started working on the page for a new league. So far, I put those who have said they are interested in the league. If you for sure want to be in, pm me and I will give you a password.The people I put on there so far are:MyselfCJHuntChrisRicheyYodaR0llinNortonI you are not interested anymore, please let me know that as well.Everything (rules, line-ups, scoring, etc.) are not finalized yet and if you want something different than what is on the site, let me know and will will put it up for a vote.Here's the new league's site: http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/77412As of now, I have the entry fee at $57 (the $7 is for the website). We can vote if we would like to have that higher or want the payouts to be different if we would like as well.

we should get kevin into ths league too, easy moneys there, and for 100$?
Significantly less than $100 - most of us do between 3 and 8 leagues (i'm looking at you nucks). So I don't want to be fronting $500+ on fantasy football this season :club:
Significantly less than $100 - most of us do between 3 and 8 leagues (i'm looking at you nucks). So I don't want to be fronting $500+ on fantasy football this season :ts
Current Fantasy football budget : $550 6 LeaguesAnd I'm not in a single redraft yet. :club:
Significantly less than $100 - most of us do between 3 and 8 leagues (i'm looking at you nucks). So I don't want to be fronting $500+ on fantasy football this season :ts
Current Fantasy football budget : $550 6 LeaguesAnd I'm not in a single redraft yet. :club:
booooo.... i think imma be in 3 or 4. 1 is 216, other is 150, and this could of been 100. so close to 500, then again i made like 1600 off of fantasy in those 2 other leagues
  • 11 months later...

Now accepting applications for active owners!? Wouldn't mind one active owner taking both teams if FD doesn't show. These are his 2 teams (both solid teams if I do say so myself)FCP1:picks 1.09 3.05Brady, Tom NEP QBGriese, Brian TBB QBRyan, Matt ATL QB Wallace, Seneca SEA QBBenson, Cedric CIN RB Booker, Lorenzo PHI RBGreen, Ahman FA RB Hall, Andre DEN RB Hightower, Tim ARI RBJohnson, Chris TEN RBPerry, Chris FA RB Rhodes, Dominic IND RBTomlinson, Ladainian SDC RBClayton, Michael TBB WR Hackett, D.J. FA WRHarrison, Marvin FA WR Jackson, Dexter TBB WR Meachem, Robert NOS WR Moss, Randy NEP WRPorter, Jerry FA WR Welker, Wes NEP WRLewis, Marcedes JAC TEWinslow, Kellen TBB TE Brown, Kris HOU PK Graham, Shayne CIN PK Taxi SquadStanton, Drew DET QBWolfe, Garrett CHI RBFCP2:Draft picks 1.06 2.06 3.06Garcia, Jeff OAK QB Griese, Brian TBB QB Palmer, Carson CIN QB Rodgers, Aaron GBP QBAlridge, Anthony WAS RBBetts, Ladell WAS RB Brown, Ronnie MIA RBFoster, De'shaun SFO RBGore, Frank SFO RB Morris, Sammy NEP RBPittman, Michael DEN RB Torain, Ryan DEN RBWilliams, Ricky MIA RB Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR Jackson, Vincent SDC WR Jones, Matt FA WR McDonald, Shaun PIT WRPorter, Jerry FA WR Simpson, Jerome CIN WRSweed, Limas PIT WR Daniels, Owen HOU TE Lewis, Marcedes JAC TEMehlhaff, Taylor MIN PKScobee, Josh JAC PK Taxi SquadBooty, John David MIN QB Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Now accepting applications for active owners!? Wouldn't mind one active owner taking both teams if FD doesn't show. These are his 2 teams (both solid teams if I do say so myself)FCP1:picks 1.09 3.05Brady, Tom NEP QBGriese, Brian TBB QBRyan, Matt ATL QB Wallace, Seneca SEA QBBenson, Cedric CIN RB Booker, Lorenzo PHI RBGreen, Ahman FA RB Hall, Andre DEN RB Hightower, Tim ARI RBJohnson, Chris TEN RBPerry, Chris FA RB Rhodes, Dominic IND RBTomlinson, Ladainian SDC RBClayton, Michael TBB WR Hackett, D.J. FA WRHarrison, Marvin FA WR Jackson, Dexter TBB WR Meachem, Robert NOS WR Moss, Randy NEP WRPorter, Jerry FA WR Welker, Wes NEP WRLewis, Marcedes JAC TEWinslow, Kellen TBB TE Brown, Kris HOU PK Graham, Shayne CIN PK Taxi SquadStanton, Drew DET QBWolfe, Garrett CHI RBFCP2:Draft picks 1.06 2.06 3.06Garcia, Jeff OAK QB Griese, Brian TBB QB Palmer, Carson CIN QB Rodgers, Aaron GBP QBAlridge, Anthony WAS RBBetts, Ladell WAS RB Brown, Ronnie MIA RBFoster, De'shaun SFO RBGore, Frank SFO RB Morris, Sammy NEP RBPittman, Michael DEN RB Torain, Ryan DEN RBWilliams, Ricky MIA RB Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR Jackson, Vincent SDC WR Jones, Matt FA WR McDonald, Shaun PIT WRPorter, Jerry FA WR Simpson, Jerome CIN WRSweed, Limas PIT WR Daniels, Owen HOU TE Lewis, Marcedes JAC TEMehlhaff, Taylor MIN PKScobee, Josh JAC PK Taxi SquadBooty, John David MIN QB Manningham, Mario NYG WR
We are just looking right now, I'm hoping to hear from him by the 15th and if not, they go to who wants them. I just texted him, hopefully he responds.The league fees are $57 per year and the team in FCP 1 has a $25 discount this year and a $25 discount next year because of trades that gave up future draft picks.Let me know if you are interested in the teams and if I don't hear from him, I will get back to you.