Yanks Know Nothing About Football?

Fistpumpinstaban

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) You've had sex, but you did it seriously wrong.it sickens me that you're Human.
There's too much greatness in this post to quote it all. So, I'll just quote the bits that made me laugh the most.Basically OP, Simo just owned your soul... I'd like you to read that post once, read it again, and then just to make sure, read it for a third time. Then, think about how much truth is there, when you're comparing it to your life.Simply put kid, he ended you.
Wow. You're a real asshole.You define a "REAL" football fan as someone that goes to every match. Are you therefore saying that it is impossible for someone from another country to be a REAL United/Arsenal/Chelsea fan? The only possible way for you to be a REAL fan is to live within driving distance of where the team plays? How about people that can't afford a season ticket? They can't be REAL fans either. How about people that have a job that requires them to work on a Saturday? Well, they can't be REAL fans either.
And really, where the f would Man U be without having a world following? They are the most popular premier club, world wide. And perhaps the most popular club period. They sell jerseys from New york to Tokyo. Without this world wide following, they wouldn't be able to afford players like Ronaldo, they wouldn't be in the champions league. You should thank these "armchair" fans, for helping make Man U elite, instead of bashing on them like the simian, hooligan chav you are.
First of all. Im a REAL football fan. I support my LOCAL HOME team. I go to every match and watch from the stands. Im a season ticket holder. Im NOT an ARMCHAIR critic who talks shit they don't know.If you watch a 0-0 game on tv that has a team sitting really deep to hold the scoreline down you might find it boring. If you were sat in the stadium amonst the 100 thousand fans screaming, shouting and chanting you would find it an unforgetable experience. If you can see the whole thing up close and not just the tiny section on the tv its different. Every week i go to watch Man United and every week the feeling gets better and better. Ive never been bored ever. Nothing beats signing Viva Ronaldo or "goes by the name of Wayne Rooney" on a saturday afternoon. Nothing. Not even sex.People like Americans and some of you little faggot Londoners on here make me laugh? We've got Liverpool fans from the other side of the world on here lol. A london Man united fan. James D. He started supporting Man U the year they won the treble i bet. Dirty southern Bas tardHe plays on the right, He plays on the left. That boy Ronaldo, made England look shite.Whats that coming over the hill is it Nemanja it is Nemanja.Park Park where ever you may be. You eat dogs in your home country. It could be worse. You could be scouse. Eating rats in your council house.I only have to read your topic "english premier league" to know what a bunch of retards im dealing with. You's don't know what your talking about. You say you don't like "soccer" yet you talk the biggest oad of shit about it. ha
This is easily the greatest poster in the history of digitalized human communications. Very rarely do I LOL at words posted on a discussion forum. This is making me deeply LOL. I think this person should be cultivated, supported and encouraged to post as often as possible. I, for one, want to hear more from him.
This is easily the greatest poster in the history of digitalized human communications. Very rarely do I LOL at words posted on a discussion forum. This is making me deeply LOL. I think this person should be cultivated, supported and encouraged to post as often as possible. I, for one, want to hear more from him.
I think my sickle cell post made you chuckle.
lol, i laffed

okay, I'm going to put this up to a 48 hour vote. All those in favor of a week ban for trolling say ay, those against say nay. So, if there is a good majority vote on this come the end of monday(lets say 9pm est) then the OP gets a ban for trolling. I personally know which way I'm favoring as of right nowI have to say, this is just utter plonk on your part OP. I am a fan of ManU, and guess what, I'm a yank. ALso guess what, I've done my part and researched my history of the club and have done my best to know wtf is up with ManU. I'm tired of people like you trying to decry us "Yanks" from enjoying the beautiful game and enjoying our clubs. Let me tell you, I have been a fan since Cantona graced OT and fully became a fan in 98. I have not been to OT as it is rather hard to make my way to england being in chicago, but I do my utter best to support the club that I fell in love with though I can't watch every match due to my job. OP, you are what's wrong with English fans and it harkens back to the 80s and before. It's a new dawn and you can either accept the modern situation, or be a turd and try to defy it and be ignorant. It's people like you that insult me as a fan and to be honest, there is no way that you can honestly measure me up as a fan sitting where you are. If you want to be part of the ignorance that exists, go right ahead, but I certainly will not ever include you as a fan in my own enjoyment of the club I love

Aye!

okay, I'm going to put this up to a 48 hour vote. All those in favor of a week ban for trolling say ay, those against say nay. So, if there is a good majority vote on this come the end of monday(lets say 9pm est) then the OP gets a ban for trolling. I personally know which way I'm favoring as of right nowI have to say, this is just utter plonk on your part OP. I am a fan of ManU, and guess what, I'm a yank. ALso guess what, I've done my part and researched my history of the club and have done my best to know wtf is up with ManU. I'm tired of people like you trying to decry us "Yanks" from enjoying the beautiful game and enjoying our clubs. Let me tell you, I have been a fan since Cantona graced OT and fully became a fan in 98. I have not been to OT as it is rather hard to make my way to england being in chicago, but I do my utter best to support the club that I fell in love with though I can't watch every match due to my job. OP, you are what's wrong with English fans and it harkens back to the 80s and before. It's a new dawn and you can either accept the modern situation, or be a turd and try to defy it and be ignorant. It's people like you that insult me as a fan and to be honest, there is no way that you can honestly measure me up as a fan sitting where you are. If you want to be part of the ignorance that exists, go right ahead, but I certainly will not ever include you as a fan in my own enjoyment of the club I love
I vote nay, though this guy is a d-bag, I'm not a huge fan of banning people. Eric Cantona said it best: "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."
I vote nay, though this guy is a d-bag, I'm not a huge fan of banning people. Eric Cantona said it best: "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."
I agree with this point, but the thing is, the OP isn't a trawler. He's an inconsequential little tug boat which has lost it's way and is getting in the way of all the other ships, and is just pissing off all sailors and passengers alike.I say Aye!
I agree with this point, but the thing is, the OP isn't a trawler. He's an inconsequential little tug boat which has lost it's way and is getting in the way of all the other ships, and is just pissing off all sailors and passengers alike.I say Aye!
Staying on the nautical theme. He is a semen (sea-men) stain.

Enormous nay.I tend to view all people on the internet as retards, with the ones who 'tard hardest' as being the most entertaining.Given that the only reason people participate in mediums like this is to either be a) informed or B) entertained and given that the Sports- General forum isn't particularly informative, I think we have to be mindful about keeping as many B)'s around as we can.

I see your baseball and raise you cricket. That said, baseball is 100 times more boring than soccer. I've never understood the whole soccer is boring thing. There's about as many goals scored in soccer as there are touchdowns scored in NFL games. There is non-stop action in soccer. Just because scoring is at a premium, doesn't mean it's boring. Every goal means so much, is so dramatic. In basketball there is tons of scoring, but 95 percent of it is meaningless. Only the scoring in the last few minutes of the game really matter.
Soccer (futbol) is all about anticipation, near goals, and the absolutely explosive thrill of finally seeing the ball rip the back of the net.Americans are not big on patience/anticipation etc. People go to baseball games for the sun and the beer. The much better argument is whose football is better. Had some good arguments in Amsterdam about this. Basically, the locals were shocked I was knowledgable about soccer and I said you really can like both footballs and that they should give our football a try. Baseball sucks and I have gotten less and less interested in it since I stopped playing little league.oh and I am a Liverpool fan from the other side of the pond. blame Michael Owen and the 1998 World Cup. and yes I know that in some ways makes me a bandwagon fan but I had to pick somebody. and if you get the Fox Soccer Channel here in America you should Tivo the Premier League Review Show on Sundays at 8pm. Every goal, every near miss from the weekend games. Great tv.Another query: Why are British soccer announcers SO MUCH BETTER than any other sports announcers?
Soccer (futbol) is all about anticipation, near goals, and the absolutely explosive thrill of finally seeing the ball rip the back of the net.Americans are not big on patience/anticipation etc. People go to baseball games for the sun and the beer. The much better argument is whose football is better. Had some good arguments in Amsterdam about this. Basically, the locals were shocked I was knowledgable about soccer and I said you really can like both footballs and that they should give our football a try. Baseball sucks and I have gotten less and less interested in it since I stopped playing little league.oh and I am a Liverpool fan from the other side of the pond. blame Michael Owen and the 1998 World Cup. and yes I know that in some ways makes me a bandwagon fan but I had to pick somebody. and if you get the Fox Soccer Channel here in America you should Tivo the Premier League Review Show on Sundays at 8pm. Every goal, every near miss from the weekend games. Great tv.Another query: Why are British soccer announcers SO MUCH BETTER than any other sports announcers?
Well, I became a Liverpool fan for a much more arbitrary reason. A friend traveled to England, and bought me a scarf, which was Liverpool... so when I started playing Fifa: Road to the World Cup, I picked liverpool. Then, of course, I became enamored with Michael Owen and World Cup 98 (the event) really won me over.I think the anticipation of goals is the very best part, each goal is so dramatic, each set piece nail biting. I think the very best thing I've ever seen in sports was the 3 goal come back in five minutes in Istanbul. I saw it in a pub in San Francisco with a bunch of international Liverpool fans, and the bar went from so demoralized to utter elation so fast.. it was a brilliant game.
Soccer (futbol) is all about anticipation, near goals, and the absolutely explosive thrill of finally seeing the ball rip the back of the net
It's basically what hockey would be if hockey were gay.
The much better argument is whose football is better.
I'm American and watch American football, haven't watched any soccer since the World Cup, and I have to say soccer is by far the better sport. American football really is an atrocious sport. Of any sport it's by far the worst to go to live, and on tv you can't even see half of what's going on the defensive side of the ball. The NFL is smart though, one game a week makes it a party and without the party there is no futbol de Americano.
It's basically what hockey would be if hockey were gay.
if you substitute 18000 fans (hockey) for 50,000 plus insane fans (soccer). Really, its the insane crowd/atmosphere that makes soccer great.
I'm American and watch American football, haven't watched any soccer since the World Cup, and I have to say soccer is by far the better sport. American football really is an atrocious sport. Of any sport it's by far the worst to go to live, and on tv you can't even see half of what's going on the defensive side of the ball. The NFL is smart though, one game a week makes it a party and without the party there is no futbol de Americano.
you are entitled to your opinion of course but I disagree. I love going to NFL games live....I have been to almost 100 games (closing in!) and I am never disappointed. NFL kicks butt....it is like chess with gladiators.TV ratings and general fan interest are with me too.
you are entitled to your opinion of course but I disagree. I love going to NFL games live....I have been to almost 100 games (closing in!) and I am never disappointed. NFL kicks butt....it is like chess with gladiators.TV ratings and general fan interest are with me too.
In the States no question American Football is king. The dying on its arse of the European NFL suggests the rest of the world doesn't see the attraction.
Because it's only one day a week on the day that most people don't do anything.
  • 2 weeks later...
James D - you think i care about grammer? If i did id of gone to schoolBigD HeShe - We had that conversation beofre...im not a chav and you only use the word because it is the only insult you seem to know
Keep on digging my friend!post_hole.gif
First of all. Im a REAL football fan. I support my LOCAL HOME team. I go to every match and watch from the stands. Im a season ticket holder. Im NOT an ARMCHAIR critic who talks shit they don't know.If you watch a 0-0 game on tv that has a team sitting really deep to hold the scoreline down you might find it boring. If you were sat in the stadium amonst the 100 thousand fans screaming, shouting and chanting you would find it an unforgetable experience. If you can see the whole thing up close and not just the tiny section on the tv its different. Every week i go to watch Man United and every week the feeling gets better and better. Ive never been bored ever. Nothing beats signing Viva Ronaldo or "goes by the name of Wayne Rooney" on a saturday afternoon. Nothing. Not even sex.People like Americans and some of you little faggot Londoners on here make me laugh? We've got Liverpool fans from the other side of the world on here lol. A london Man united fan. James D. He started supporting Man U the year they won the treble i bet. Dirty southern Bas tardHe plays on the right, He plays on the left. That boy Ronaldo, made England look shite.Whats that coming over the hill is it Nemanja it is Nemanja.Park Park where ever you may be. You eat dogs in your home country. It could be worse. You could be scouse. Eating rats in your council house.I only have to read your topic "english premier league" to know what a bunch of retards im dealing with. You's don't know what your talking about. You say you don't like "soccer" yet you talk the biggest oad of shit about it. ha
Are you available for hire for birthdays/weddings/bar mitzvahs?