Yanks Know Nothing About Football?

Are you yank that thick that you all actually think Manchester uniteds Cristiano Ronaldo is the Ronaldo who plays for AC milan?I know your not really but the dickhead whose wrote this peice in the paper in the states is. He's put Ronnies picture with the articlehttp://www.teamtalk.com/Images/215069.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you yank that thick that you all actually think Manchester uniteds Cristiano Ronaldo is the Ronaldo who plays for AC milan?I know your not really but the dickhead whose wrote this peice in the paper in the states is. He's put Ronnies picture with the articlehttp://www.teamtalk.com/Images/215069.jpg
Even if the Brazil star Ronaldo hadn't done this and it was just an acusation against Cristiano...where did they think he was on Tuesday night? I saw him in Manchester myself with my own eyes lol. He was on the pitch at old trafford while United scraped past Barca to the european cup final. The biggest competition in club football lol. The idiots who printed this shit shouldn't be allowed to comment on football if they cant even get something as simple as this correct. I'd sue em, if i was Cristiano because there'll be plenty of idiot yanks who think it is really him in question.The story is true but it is NOT cristiano...it is the former Real Madrid player Ronaldo. Plays for AC milan and is the world cups all time top scorer.

If you're going to criticize Americans (Yanks as you say), for being thick, maybe you should make sure you at least get the majority of your grammar correct.Otherwise, you just look stupid and end up embarrassing yourself, and other English people on here. Ok?Just for your information too, the 'Yanks' arn't too bothered about soccer. If you didn't know that already.

If you're going to criticize Americans (Yanks as you say), for being thick, maybe you should make sure you at least get the majority of your grammar correct.Otherwise, you just look stupid and end up embarrassing yourself, and other English people on here. Ok?Just for your information too, the 'Yanks' arn't too bothered about soccer. If you didn't know that already.
Don't bother trying to correct a Chav's grammar. You might as well try and sponge up the ocean.
You. Go watch a 0-0 game and call it exciting. Soccer sucks. That is all.
You. Go watch a 0-0 game and call it exciting. Soccer sucks. That is all.
Liverpool Chelsea semi final champions league last Wednesday begs to differ.I prefer sports with one advertisement break.But I agree hes an idiot.
sweet shades homey
Liverpool Chelsea semi final champions league last Wednesday begs to differ.I prefer sports with one advertisement break.But I agree hes an idiot.
Liverpool Chelsea was 1-1 after the first leg, I think you mean Man U- Barca..AND THAT"S FROM A YANK, RYAN YOU MISERABLE CHAV.
Liverpool Chelsea was 1-1 after the first leg, I think you mean Man U- Barca..AND THAT"S FROM A YANK, RYAN YOU MISERABLE CHAV.
I was talking about soccer sucking. Yes loose I know.And lets hope he doesnt see you referring to the champions leagues as "series" or he'll make another post.Edit: Topic, or he'll make another topic
I was talking about soccer sucking. Yes loose I know.And lets hope he doesnt see you referring to the champions leagues as "series" or he'll make another post.
He's too busy selling weed to 11 year olds to make a post for a while, I should be safe.
A nation that loves Baseball calls Soccer boring.LOL.
I see your baseball and raise you cricket. That said, baseball is 100 times more boring than soccer. I've never understood the whole soccer is boring thing. There's about as many goals scored in soccer as there are touchdowns scored in NFL games. There is non-stop action in soccer. Just because scoring is at a premium, doesn't mean it's boring. Every goal means so much, is so dramatic. In basketball there is tons of scoring, but 95 percent of it is meaningless. Only the scoring in the last few minutes of the game really matter.
I see your baseball and raise you cricket.
Yeah. Cricket is pretty much just the English baseball. Twenty20 is a lot more fun though, and does provide real excitement. When they need 25 runs from the final 20 balls it really gets tense and frantic. Baseball never seems to get those same thrilling moments.

As one of the few "Yanks" that enjoy soccer, I also understand why alot of Americans don't. I have really been into the game my whole life (all-stater in HS, played for 2 years in college, etc.) but alot of people here have never had the pleasure of the game. Mock what you don't understand/get...or something to that effect.

I played 140 games of baseball each year from age 8-14. I quit that shit cold turkey after I realized baseball has to be the single most boring ****ing game on earth. Then I moved to Georgia, US at age 17 and saw Nascar. I don't think I could ever watch a soccer game on TV unless I was with a bunch of rowdy drunk foreigners. Going to a European Cup (thx simo) game is definitely on my list of things to do before I die. I always said just a game between two English powers, but now that I understand the difference between Premier/Champions it definitely has to be towards the end of the European Cup any given year.

Yeah. Cricket is pretty much just the English baseball. Twenty20 is a lot more fun though, and does provide real excitement. When they need 25 runs from the final 20 balls it really gets tense and frantic. Baseball never seems to get those same thrilling moments.
yeah, and games like last 8 hours....baseball does have extremely thrilling moments, but they are almost always in the post season... they have 162 games in the regular season, and they should have about 60-80. 162 is ridiculous, and waters down the product.
As one of the few "Yanks" that enjoy soccer, I also understand why alot of Americans don't. I have really been into the game my whole life (all-stater in HS, played for 2 years in college, etc.) but alot of people here have never had the pleasure of the game. Mock what you don't understand/get...or something to that effect.
I played soccer for a couple seasons when I was around 8-10, but I didn't really get into it until I played the nintendo 64's road to the world cup and world cup 98. I think video game's are the hope to soccer's future in america. Soccer is bonza to play in video game form.

arrrghh hahahahawhat a bunch of tossers.YOUR SPORTS, YOUR SPORTS, YOUR SPORTS ARE F**CKING SHIT. YOUR SPORTS ARE F**CKING SHIT.James D - you think i care about grammer? If i did id of gone to school. Cockny little muppet.Go watch ya boyfirned play rugby union or summat you little bitch. It is faggots like you that are the reason our north stand is so quiet. You prawn sandwidge eating excuse for a human.Grammer, your funny.BigD HeShe - We had that conversation beofre...im not a chav and you only use the word because it is the only insult you seem to know. If im a chav as you so confidently suggest. You must be a hick? A hillybilly? Trailor trash? Which are you?

First of all. Im a REAL football fan. I support my LOCAL HOME team. I go to every match and watch from the stands. Im a season ticket holder. Im NOT an ARMCHAIR critic who talks shit they don't know.If you watch a 0-0 game on tv that has a team sitting really deep to hold the scoreline down you might find it boring. If you were sat in the stadium amonst the 100 thousand fans screaming, shouting and chanting you would find it an unforgetable experience. If you can see the whole thing up close and not just the tiny section on the tv its different. Every week i go to watch Man United and every week the feeling gets better and better. Ive never been bored ever. Nothing beats signing Viva Ronaldo or "goes by the name of Wayne Rooney" on a saturday afternoon. Nothing. Not even sex.People like Americans and some of you little faggot Londoners on here make me laugh? We've got Liverpool fans from the other side of the world on here lol. A london Man united fan. James D. He started supporting Man U the year they won the treble i bet. Dirty southern Bas tardHe plays on the right, He plays on the left. That boy Ronaldo, made England look shite.Whats that coming over the hill is it Nemanja it is Nemanja.Park Park where ever you may be. You eat dogs in your home country. It could be worse. You could be scouse. Eating rats in your council house.I only have to read your topic "english premier league" to know what a bunch of retards im dealing with. You's don't know what your talking about. You say you don't like "soccer" yet you talk the biggest oad of shit about it. ha

James D - you think i care about grammer? If i did id of gone to school. Cockny little muppet.Go watch ya boyfirned play rugby union or summat you little bitch. It is faggots like you that are the reason our north stand is so quiet. You prawn sandwidge eating excuse for a human.
No, I don't think you care about grammar. But you've missed my point, and it was a very VERY simple one. I'll say it quite clearly for you again... You bothered to come onto a forum where the vast majority are American, and criticize the whole nation for not knowing about football. A sport, which they freely admit they don't give a flying **** for. So, you just look pathetic, at best. Secondly, it's Cockney. And I'm not one. I'm from Chester, but lived in London for 10 years now. It was something to do with a place called University, but I'm not sure you're ready to learn abaat wat dat plaice iz yet? Ya get me?Twat.
First of all. Im a REAL football fan. I support my LOCAL HOME team. I go to every match and watch from the stands. Im a season ticket holder. Im NOT an ARMCHAIR critic who talks shit they don't know.If you watch a 0-0 game on tv that has a team sitting really deep to hold the scoreline down you might find it boring. If you were sat in the stadium amonst the 100 thousand fans screaming, shouting and chanting you would find it an unforgetable experience. If you can see the whole thing up close and not just the tiny section on the tv its different. Every week i go to watch Man United and every week the feeling gets better and better. Ive never been bored ever. Nothing beats signing Viva Ronaldo or "goes by the name of Wayne Rooney" on a saturday afternoon. Nothing. Not even sex.People like Americans and some of you little faggot Londoners on here make me laugh? We've got Liverpool fans from the other side of the world on here lol. A london Man united fan. James D. He started supporting Man U the year they won the treble i bet. Dirty southern Bas tardHe plays on the right, He plays on the left. That boy Ronaldo, made England look shite.Whats that coming over the hill is it Nemanja it is Nemanja.Park Park where ever you may be. You eat dogs in your home country. It could be worse. You could be scouse. Eating rats in your council house.I only have to read your topic "english premier league" to know what a bunch of retards im dealing with. You's don't know what your talking about. You say you don't like "soccer" yet you talk the biggest oad of shit about it. ha
LOL. You're right. "We" are the ones with the problems. :club: You obv. have it all figured out. Nice Foakley's, btw.
Grammer, your funny.BigD HeShe - We had that conversation beofre...im not a chav and you only use the word because it is the only insult you seem to know. If im a chav as you so confidently suggest. You must be a hick? A hillybilly? Trailor trash? Which are you?
You're a chav, not because it's the only insult I know. I don't call anyone else from Brittan a chav in this forum. Your picture coupled with your manner of discourse reveal you as the chav scum that you are.
Wow. You're a real asshole.You define a "REAL" football fan as someone that goes to every match. Are you therefore saying that it is impossible for someone from another country to be a REAL United/Arsenal/Chelsea fan? The only possible way for you to be a REAL fan is to live within driving distance of where the team plays? How about people that can't afford a season ticket? They can't be REAL fans either. How about people that have a job that requires them to work on a Saturday? Well, they can't be REAL fans either.I mean, hell, if those people were a REAL fans, they would quit their job and find a way to get there any way they could, right? "Fuck paying off the mortgage - there's a football game on." "Sorry son, can't afford the dentist to fix your teeth - that money is to get us to Moscow to watch the United Chelski final. You'll understand someday when you have kidsThose guys are the heros."Im NOT an ARMCHAIR critic who talks shit they don't know"No. You're worse. You're a REAL FAN who talks shit he doesn't know. You think that because you go to every game you can say the exact same shit as the "armchair" fans, except when you say it, it's true. You're someone who thinks that by watching them live your knowledge and opinion is worth more.Every week i go to watch Man United and every week the feeling gets better and better. Ive never been bored ever.You must have limited mental capacity then. Seriously. If you can watch all 90 minutes of a dull 0-0 game and be enthralled by every moment of it there is something wrong. Live football can be incredible. It can also be pretty dull. This is just you trying to big yourself up as a REAL fan again. You're saying you've been to Old Trafford in the freezing cold and pissing rain, watched a dull 0-0 and come away giggling with excitement? Yeah right."Nothing beats signing Viva Ronaldo or "goes by the name of Wayne Rooney" on a saturday afternoon. Nothing. Not even sex."I don't even know how to begin with this. You prefer singing about Mr Potato Head than having sex. There are a few reasons this could be the case:1) You've never had sex.2) You've had sex, but you did it seriously wrong.3) You have a mental problem.Honestly, there is no other option. You prefer singing a fucking song."He plays on the right, He plays on the left. That boy Ronaldo, made England look shite."Try reading it through before you post. You got it wrong."I only have to read your topic "english premier league" to know what a bunch of retards im dealing with"You think chanting a mans name is better than sex, and you call us retarded. Not really sure what else to add there.I support my local team in the lower leagues, and go and watch them most weeks. You know, REAL, GRASSROOTS football? Not this namby pamby game played by multi-millionnaires. Wait, I guess that makes me more of a REAL football fan than you. I support United as well, and I've been to a few matches. If I lived in Manchester I would go and see more games.It sickens me that you're a United fan, it sickens me that you're English, and it sickens me that you're Human. You're an insult to all three groups.

who is this ****, banhammer. On a sidenote he must be a losing player, he is not clever enough.