Aasnake88's Boatament Video!

Congrats again on the win Anthony. I think you should have stakements for everyone that has posted in this thread and a little extra for those that posted more than once. j/s :club::ts:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That one's better. I just wish I knew how you could make it so it's clearer and the same size and speed as Adam's Jessica alba gif.
If I make it clearer it becomes bigger obv.
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh hai der!Shipped Thanks!!!!
TY.
Congrats again on the win Anthony. I think you should have stakements for everyone that has posted in this thread and a little extra for those that posted more than once. j/s :club::ts:D
This is my second post in this thread.

The announcers are soooo cheesy/lame. But aasnake is hotter than I thought.

.....................................................it didn't turn out so well.................
lolwait.....was this making fun of aa, or was this in reponse to what you quotedbecause imo....us both joining fcp DID turn out...REALLY wellok...jsut being paranoid nowmove along
The announcers are soooo cheesy/lame. But aasnake is hotter than I thought.
The announcing was pretty awful. Bob (wearing glasses) was doing tv for the first time ever, but the other guy was supposed to be this great announcer with years of poker experience, and he was just a tard.ty **wink**
The announcing was pretty awful. Bob (wearing glasses) was doing tv for the first time ever, but the other guy was supposed to be this great announcer with years of poker experience, and he was just a tard.ty **wink**
how about you get ur ass on aim so i have someone to talk tohow about that?

more exposure will certainly increase the groupie count, AA it's surely time for more sleep and bananas imo.

Sweet blind structure at the final table imo
Yeah that was painful to watch, especially when someone was dealt AA and goes all in, and the announcers are like,idiot 1: Do you like that playidiot 2: Yes, he could trap, but trapping with aces is a sure way to lose with themMeanwhile the guy has 1.5bbs, yeah he can totally trap therealso is the non commentator audio always that bad, or is it a youtube thing?Nice win though AAsnake
Done and Done. Feel free to make a donation to CharlieHustle14 on Full Tilt.ben
Those look great. Nice job Ben.
Those look great. Nice job Ben.

The upside down visor look will take off this summer. Let everyone know you saw it here first!

The upside down visor look will take off this summer. Let everyone know you saw it here first!
looooooool :club:
AK vs AT has probably my fav moment in poker commenting history. Announcer says dude has a flush draw on the turn when he only has 3 hearts and the on screen graphic shows him drawing dead which contradicts the announcer and the fact that he still has a gutshot.